Devon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallow's Eve Bash~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am

There were so many students swarming out of the Rec Hall, it was hard for anyone to find their friends, or even a teacher. It seemed most of the teachers had vanished to some other spot while the rest of the mutants left remaining in the Rec Hall ran for the dormitories.
And amongst the large, panicked crowd there appeared to be no sign of Merrick or Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 am

Dahvie slipped between groups of panicked mutants, his eyes locked on the back of Rem. He didn't need to guess why Rem had run off in the opposite direction of where the mutants were directed to go; Dahvie wanted to know what had happened as much as Rem did.
Why were they so panicked, so worried for the safety of the mutants? What had exactly happened, and why were the teachers so determined to keep the students in the dark?
These questions circled Dahvie's mind, nagging at him to dig up the answers. He knew he wouldn't get an answer by simply asking--Rem had the right idea. Go right to the source and find out for yourself what had happened.
Dahvie followed the same path Rem was taking, the trees on other side of him looming above, casting shadows down the path. He looked up at the full moon, wrapped his arms around himself, and continued down the path, Rem's figure several feet in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Lydia kept yelling for a while, then just decided to find them in the dormitories and hurried back with all the other mutants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 am

Rem stopped in his tracks, there was an odd scent on the wind.
He stepped backwards a few feet, and closed his eyes in concentration.
'Dahvie, you should go check to see if all your siblings are accounted for. I can sense a mutant's feelings nearby, possibly in those woods.' He turns and faces the other one. 'You see. Everyone has a different kind of feelings, emotions. And these feelings echo just like your sister's do.'
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 am

Dahvie's abrupt stop was so sudden that he teetered on his heels, almost falling over as the shock of Rem's words hit him like an eighteen-wheeler truck.
"What?! What do you mean?" Dahvie demanded, striding over to Rem. Any grins or laughter from the last few hours seemed to have become extinct in Dahvie. He was completely serious, even panicked.
His hands shook at the thought of his younger sister in trouble. He wondered if she was, what trouble she could be in, if Lelouch was safe or if he wasn't. There was no lingering sound of any music that had once played from him.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 am

Rem just stared at him, noticing the music stopped.
'Exactly what it sounds. Everyone's feelings ring differently to mine. And the woods are empty, they're guarded by ancient rituals to keep normal humans away from the mutants, protection methods. But distinctly I feel your sister's emotions in there. I can't tell exactly where, but they're there. So I suggest you go find your siblings. Make sure they're alright, prove me wrong. Prove to me that my mutey senses are on the fritz. '
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 am

As if woken from a trance, Dahvie blinks and Rem comes into focus again. He almost seems like himself; the ghost of his grin playing on his lips, the music playing softly around him. But there's something about the way he fidgets with his hair again and again, no matter that there is nothing wrong with it.
"Right! Of course. Your mutey senses are just a bit thrown off with all the chaos going around here." He tries to laugh but it comes out forced and shaky.
Dahvie doesn't want for a reply from Rem. As fast as his heels will allow, he runs back inside and begins searching for any sign of Lelouch or Merrick. But there aren't many students left remaining in the hall and no matter how many times his eyes rake the place for his younger brother and sister. he cannot find any sign of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Hallow's Eve Bash~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallow's Eve Bash~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devon Academy  :: Devon Academy :: Character Profiles (important~!)-
Jump to: