HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hallow's Eve Bash~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

As you may have already guessed by the title, this is going to be the thread for which the first school dance takes place! On Halloween, of course.

Which means skipping forward through a lot of time and blahh blahh blahhhhh. Yeah. SO! Dances take place in the Rec Hall, which is really big and it's gonna look all spooky and such. When you post something in here, add as much detail to the place as you want! The more, the better. I can't be the only one to decide the setting for this fantastic bash anyway. Students can wear costumes if they want to.

Uhmmm, well yeah. Have your characters ask other characters to the bash or not, I don't care! Just have fun! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am

As the end of September was swept away by the cold winds of October rolling in, students at Devon Academy were often seen huddled up in sweaters as they walked around on the leaf-strewn campus at the academy. The sun still shown brightly through the cloudless sky day after day and there hadn't been a storm worse than one that had haunted the campus the very first day of school.
In the Rec Hall Faye Leprah was decorating it for the Hallow's Eve Bash, which would be happening in seven days' time on Halloween. It fell on a Saturday this year, but it was of no concern to the headmaster or staff; in fact, having the bash on a Saturday gave the students more time to prepare for it.
Faye flicked back her sheet of black hair over her shoulder and stood back to admire her work. Although they had plenty of time to finish spookifying--as Faye thought of it--the Rec Hall, she had a rather good feeling about the bash this year. It would definitely be better than the last, that much she was sure.
Although she couldn't help but feel a bit worry. Even over a month and a half into the school year, she was beginning to grow nervous. Several fights had broken out amongst the mutant students. She had been aware that this was going to happen eventually, what with all the new mutants they had gotten this year, but it still provoked a dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Faye banished all worrisome thoughts and continued to help decorate the Rec Hall with her fellow teachers. It being the Saturday before Halloween, most students weren't seen on the campus. No doubt they were bundled up in their dorm rooms drinking hot cocoa, Faye thought with a wistful sigh at the tantalizing thought of hot cocoa.

Although most students would want to be wrapped up in their cozy blankets, Merrick Clemenceau was not one of them. She didn't mind the cold and, quite frankly, she thought being outside was better than being holed up in a dormitory room all by herself with plants just for company.
Sitting on a bench not far from the Rec Hall, Merrick had her legs drawn up to her chest and they were hidden beneath the highlighter-yellow sweater that was two sizes too big for her. She could remember the look Dahvie had given her when they ran into each other at the dormitories; he had been positively aghast at the sight of his younger sister strolling about the cold grounds wearing just a dress that left her legs bare and black flats. Rather than argue with Dahvie, she had accepted the huge sweater and proceeded on her way.
It was times like these that Merrick liked the most; when the campus was quiet, it was beautiful. Though she felt lonely without the company of her brothers, she didn't mind it as much as she had at the beginning of the year.
Merrick tilted her head back and watched as Faye Leprah hurried back inside the Rec Hall with a box. Merrick could only guess of what was hidden in the box, or of how the hall would be decorated come the following Saturday.
She wasn't entirely sure how dances worked, though she had seen a movie with a so-called 'dance' in it. Apparently people asked each other to go together to the dance, but Merrick never understood why. Couldn't they all go together in a group of friends?
With a sigh of frustration, Merrick laid back on the stone bench and didn't so much as shiver when the sweater was pulled back off her legs and the chilly air bit into her bare legs.

Last edited by Rainbow Monstrosity on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am

Rem stood at the grand, Greek-type archway leading into the big hall currently holding only a few people. The dance didn't start for a few more hours, but he decided to show up anyways out of sheer curiosity. Paper lanterns in dark hues were strung above his head, lighing the place, but it was dim, daerk light that helped set the atmosphere.Rem's shoes tapped on the marble-tile floor, confetti and black glitter littering the floor. A piece got stuck to his foot, but he just shrugged it off. His horns were tied with ribbons into sparkly black & cerulean bows, the ribbon curls hanging low to his face. For this particular bash, Rem decided to dress up as a gothic aristocrat, complete with a floor-sweeping PVC ballgown, similar to the big wedding dress from Enchanted, just solid black & made with leather. He wore a dark veil covering his face, & lots of dark makeup. His white hair hung over his eye, the ends of it being a midnight purple, his tattoos being a matching purple, intricate swirl desighs covering his entire face also, save for the area around his eyes. He wondered what sore of costumes other people would be wearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am

Sitting on that very same stone bench was Merrick Clemenceau. Only a week ago had she sat there watching the teachers decorating the Rec Hall and now, sitting on that cold stone bench that was seeping through her dress and into her very bones, Merrick watched as student after student approached the hall and wandered inside. Some stood outside aimlessly; were they as bewildered by the event as she was? Or perhaps they were waiting for someone.
In fact, Merrick was sitting on the stone bench waiting for her brothers. She dare not approach the dance by herself. What if her dress was wrong? What if she should be wearing something scary? It was a Halloween dance, after all.
Rather than wear a costume, Merrick wore a Gothic dress. The corset on top was a royal purple lined with gold lace and black string criss-crossed it in the front. It was sewn to sleeves made of lace that loosely clung to her shoulders and became bells around her hands. It was attached to a very poofy black skirt, almost like a large tutu, and in the front it revealed her legs to be clad in lace stockings; the skirt in the back billowed behind her in many black tiers, rustling softly in the wind. Her shoes were a royal purple, matching her corset, and the heels were just a bit too high for Merrick. She had put her hair up into high pigtails and a black tophat sat tilted closely to the right pigtail; a purple bow was tied around it and black ribbons dangled from it, a veil of black lace hanging down from the tophat.
As Merrick shifted on the stone bench, her skirts ruffling, she spotted two figures walking toward her.
One was Lelouch, her twin brother, whom wore an outfit much like hers. Clad in a black jacket with gold buttons and gold designs, Lelouch had left it open rather than button it, revealing the white shirt he wore beneath with the purple tie around his neck. White gloves covered his hands and Merrick could see the ends of the sleeves of the white shirt dangling out beneath the jacket, and he wore purple pants that matched the tie. They were tucked into dark purple thigh-high boots with gold laces and like Merrick, billowing behind him was a type of ruffled cape that started at the small of his back and swirled around his feet as he walked. Sitting atop of his lavender hair was a plain black tophat with a single gold feather sticking out of it.
Dahvie walked beside Lelouch with a slight skip in his step. Strapped across his chest were black leather straps with silver buckles; he wore no shirt underneath, which gave everyone a clear view of the mass of rotating music notes on his skin, and his tutu was a bright and glittery silver that seemed to draw the attention of many around him. His leggings were torn and ripped, and a bright bright blue while his shoes were a hot pink and the heel was twice the size of Merrick's. Dahvie had coloured the spikes in his hair to be the brightest of all colours that he had thought of and sitting amid the spikes was a tiny silver tiara. He wore a glove on his right hand with long and sharp silver claws, much like the hand Freddy Krueger uses to kill his victims.
"'Lo, little sister! Why are you sitting out here all by yourself?" Dahvie asked as he and Lelouch approached Merrick, a wide grin on his face, his lips a violent shade of red. Music that was spooky and melancholic invaded the air around Merrick; it was surely coming from Dahvie, who grinned even wider at the look on her face.
"I was waiting for you two to get here," said Merrick as Dahvie pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arm around hers. He now towered over Merrick by a good foot just due to the length of his high heels.
Lelouch came to Merrick's left side, twined his arm around hers, and the trio walked over to the Rec Hall; Merrick's face was curious as they approached; Dahvie's lips were changing bright shades of every colour of the rainbow rapidly; Lelouch kept fidgeting with his eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 am

Rem laughted lightly to himself as he saw the three walk by. they are trying to show me and my outfit up!
He thought this angrily as a scowl covered his face.he decided to say hello, though. Rem wondered how this night would end.
'Well, if it isn't the trio of infamy. Glad to see someone else took the dress code seriously.' He said as his long, puffy PVC dress flowed around him, the sparkly black material shining in the dim light, his heels tapping the floor as he approached. He looked exactly like a girl, approaching them, a model for a gothic photo shoot perhaps.
The trio stood near the long and dazzling array of food that was being served. In the middle of all the various cakes, delicasies, and food many had never heard of, was a three-tier drink fountain. Whatever was being served changed colours as it flowed through the fountain. It made all who look at it thirsty & want some. As soon as Rem was sure no one was looking, he pulled out a large flask from under his petticoat, pouring all of the contents into the fountain.
This would surely make the night more interesting, he thought with a grin, the markings around his face framing his cheshire grin.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

The trio came to a sudden stop; perhaps it was due to the fact that Merrick had been the one to freeze in her tracks, causing Lelouch to stumble forward and her face flushed a flaming hot red.
It seemed Dahvie was oblivious to his surroundings; he strolled past his younger siblings and Rem without a glance nor word and, once at the table serving food, he stabbed a brownie with a claw and ate it.
"Your dress is beautiful." Merrick couldn't tear her gaze away from Rem's dress; every movement caused the dress to sparkle and dazzle the eyes of everyone nearby. Her gaze snapped back up to Rem's face and then back to the dress, Merrick was sure Rem was the most beautiful person she had ever met.
And that hair! Merrick thought, staring from the ends of Rem's hair to the tattoos all over his body; it was almost hypnotic to watch those tattoos as they constantly changed shape and size.
"Dress code? This is just an everyday outfit for me," said Dahvie with his back to the table, one ankle crossed over the other. His gaze swept around the hall admiringly; the teachers had done a very good job with decorating.
There were about a hundred circular tables with light purple tablecloths and around each table stood eight black chairs with hot pink cushions tied to the seats. In the very center of the tables stood a four-foot candelabra entwined with cobwebs. The flames dancing on the tips of the black candles constantly changed colours. Dahvie could see each table set with eight white plates that had a spiderweb design on it that also constantly changed the colours of the rainbow; the silverware matched the plates.
The paper lanterns that hung above his head were all in dark hues and the flames from the candelabras had the shadows dancing over everyone, creating a distorted view of the atmosphere.
The hall was full of dangling cobwebs, faux spiders, and gardens with overgrown ivy and twigs. Placed here and there amongst everything were spindle-legged tables; on top sat three giant martini glasses of varying sizes with all sorts of candy. In fact, as Dahvie glanced at each, he was sure there was every type of candy in one of those giant martini glasses.
He could barely glance the dance floor, but from what he could see, it was a dark and smoky area; the strobe light flashed and lit several figures dancing for a split second and then they were swallowed by the smoke.
But to Dahvie's utter surprise were the figures performing on high platforms around the entire hall. He knew they were from a circus of some sort; they all looked as strange as the mutants attending Devon Academy. There were groups of students around each platform, watching the circus performers with intense interest.
"They did amazing, didn't they?" Lelouch's question brought Dahvie back from watching a woman contortionist. There were loud cheers as she fit her entire body into a small cardboard box and emerged out of it in one piece.
"It's a lot better than what I'd have thought they'd do." Dahvie said as his gaze swept over several students wearing actual Halloween costumes; he was sure one of them had dressed up as a zombie.
Merrick stood near the three-tier fountain, her gaze frozen on the changing liquid. As she picked up a silver goblet to fill it, Dahvie's fingers wrapped around her wrist and he spun her away from the fountain, clucking his tongue.
"Little sister, here's a tip: never drink anything served at a dance."
Merrick frowned up at Dahvie, who began to laugh, his lips a lovely shade of orange as his eyes swept Rem head-to-toe and then turned his devilish grin back to the brownies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Lydia stared up at the Rec hall; She'd never been to a dance, much less a Halloween party. She wasn't exactly the kind to enjoy dressing up, or anything like that. On top of that, she couldn't dance, and no one ever asked her to these things anyways. But, in a brief fit of insanity, she'd pretty much decided, "Fuck this. I'm going to go, and I'm going to dance, and everyone will love me."

Lydia was a little less sure of herself as she looked at the hall. She felt her long-sleeved skeleton shirt and matching gloves and leggings looked stupid, and the smallish plain black dress she'd chosen to go over it to warm herself a bit looked even stupider.. She'd done her best with making her face look as creepy as possible, going with a safe tiny bit of eyeliner, but she seemed to even have screwed that up. It felt like her eyes were lopsided, like she'd put too much on one eye, too little on the other. She'd gone in her normal black tennis shoes, not sure if anything else would make it look stupid or not.

Ah, well. At least her hair had gone how she wanted it - Black, shoulder-length, and straight. Lydia sighed and shivered - It was cold. So, she reasoned, as it is cold and I've dressed up all for this I might as well go in.

So she sighed, cautiously pushed the door open, and walked in to what she hoped wouldn't be too horrible a place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Merrick walked down the long table laden with delicious treats and she found she was amused at how creative the teachers had been when it came to the food being served at the dance. She did not, however, have the desire to try any. To be honest, some of the foods looked a bit dangerous.
Merrick turned and saw that her friend Lydia had finally made her appearance. With a squeal of delight, Merrick hurried toward Lydia, her skirts rustling and swirling around her high heeled shoes. They were too high for her; in fact, she was not at all used to them and she almost tumbled to the ground but luckily she was caught in time by some other student.
Blurting out an apology followed by a breathless "thank you", Merrick finally reached Lydia and hugged the other girl.
"I'm so glad you came!" said Merrick as she took a step back and admired Lydia's outfit.
"Your outfit is very cute, Lydia! I had no idea what to wear, you see, I've never been to a dance before and I just ... I hope I didn't overdo it." For a moment, Merrick's face was flushed again, but the rosy blush bloomed on her cheeks quickly vanished as she led Lydia back to her brothers.
"Lelouch is just over here with Dahvie--he's my older brother, I'm not sure if you've met him already." Merrick wobbled slightly on her heels; she was not as graceful as her brother Dahvie, which he so clearly demonstrated as he sashayed over to them and bowed with a flourish in front of Lydia, an ear-to-ear grin on his music note-strewn face.
"Such a pleasure to meet the famous Lydia," Dahvie said as he stood up, his lips a bright bright yellow, "Lelouch and Merrick have told me all about you. I'm Dahvie, if you don't already know."
With a wink at Merrick and Lydia, Dahvie returned to the table with the food, standing beside Rem. There was no doubt that Dahvie had already developed a strong fascination with the other; he would watch the changing tattoos on Rem's skin for several moments before his attention was stuck on the music notes on his hand or some other part of his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

When Lydia turned and saw Merrick, Merrick's face didn't register for a moment; Lydia thought someone was going to attack her, and she looked scared shitless a moment before Merrick hugged her. Then, she realized it was Merrick and she grinned and hugged back.

When Merrick complimented her outfit, Lydia turned red. "I-thank you, I guess. I've never really been all that good with costumes, so ... " She shrugged. "But I don't think you can exactly ... Overdo it on Halloween." Lydia laughed, and followed Merrick back to her brothers, waving to Lelouch and smiling at him when she saw him.

Lydia wasn't quite sure what to make of Dahvie. "Pleasure to meet you too ... Davie?" She smiled and shook his hand, then realized that he was standing by some food. She hadn't realized exactly how hungry she was until now.

"Hey, Merrick." Lydia turned to her friend. "Have you tried any of the food yet? Is it good? I'm starving," she said as her stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Merrick giggled at the puzzled look on Lydia's face when Dahvie introduced himself.
"Always the extravagant one, isn't he?" Lelouch said as he walked over to Lydia and his sister, his arms folded across his chest, a broad grin on his face.
"Oh! To be honest, some of the food looks a bit dangerous. I'm afraid to try anything," Merrick said with a curious look aimed at the table.
"Of course, there's no harm in trying, is there?" Still grinning, Lelouch walked over to the table and began to peruse its contents. Merrick followed and hesitantly picked up what looked like to be a slice of a chocolate chip cookie pie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Lydia glanced at Dahvie again, frowned, and turned away, shrugging.

"Food is always good, Merrick." Lydia smiled at her friend and watched her and Lelouch look at the food. She looked over at what seemed to be a heart oozing blood, caught Merrick's arm, and gigged. "Try it. I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Merrick gaped at what Lydia had pointed out to her. Lelouch laughed at the shocked expression on his sister's face and nudged her with his elbow toward it.
Tentatively, Merrick scooped up the heart oozing blood and looked over at Lydia and Lelouch with an uncertain smile on her face.
"What if it's ... You know, real?" Merrick blurted out and flushed a brighter red when Lelouch laughed even louder.
"C'mon then, don't be a coward. Just take a bite." Lelouch said with a teasing grin. Merrick stared at him for a moment, debating what she should do in her mind, and then with a look of determination, she bit down onto the heart, tearing it apart with her jagged, sharp teeth.
She wasn't sure she had been expecting it to taste the way it did. It tasted like strawberries, or else something that was as sweet and juicy as a strawberry. Perhaps watermelon?
She looked over at Lydia and Lelouch with what looked like the blood of the heart trailing down her chin and staining her lips.
"It tastes really good, actually." Merrick said with a delighted smile. She ate the rest, licked the juice off her fingers, and picked up two more of the hearts which she thrusted into Lydia's and Lelouch's hands.
"Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

"Erm ... Okay." Lydia looked at the heart, then, determined not to be a coward, she bit into it. "Hmm ... " she said while chewing it. "That actually is pretty good." She swallowed the bite in her mouth, then finished it off and wiped her hands on a napkin. She then turned to Lelouch and grinned, waiting for him to eat his.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Lelouch looked from Merrick to Lydia and let out a sigh as he held the heart between thumb and forefinger. He looked at the heart with a questioning expression.
"Ah well. I'm no coward, after all." Lelouch grinned and ate the heart in two bites, his lips smeared with red. It gave him the appearance of wearing lipstick. Merrick couldn't help but laugh at his red-stained lips.
"It's good, isn't it?"
Lelouch nodded and turned back to the table, no doubt in the search for something more strange than the hearts they had just eaten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Lydia helped Lelouch look for stuff and spotted a pile of jawbreakers that looked like eyeballs. She pointed them out to Lelouch and Merrick. "Wonder what those taste like?" She made a face, then picked one up and tossed it at Lelouch. "Your turn to try something weird." Lydia grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Rem-Themis sauntered over to the group that was standing near the food; they were loud and by far the most interesting. All of the other students stood awkwwardly against walls, a brave few dancing. But Rem cared not. His hells tap-tap-tapped on the floor as he walked, his veil and everything else he was wearing sending black shimmers in the dim, distorted light. 'Fancy seeing you guys here.' His wide, jaw-to-jaw grin was creepy and disheartening, his mouth didn't appear to end. Regardless, his markings covered his lips, looking like ornate makeup. Rem turned towards the food table, and his arm, covered in deep violet swirls, and matching violet nail polish, he reached and grabbed for a tray of crimson red hearts.
He picked a single large heart up, about the size of his fist, and held it comically over his own heart in his chest. Assuming he even had one. No one knew what Rem-Themis' anatomy was like. Even he did not. Some said he wasn't even human. 'Oh Dahvie~!' He held out the gummy heart with his outstretched hands in Dahvie's direction. 'I'll give you my heart, but it's fragile.' His voice held a mock innocence, a playful tone that dripped heavily from every word. 'Please don't break it.' He held the heart above Dahvie's hands, wondering what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Lydia looked away from the gumballs, towards the other mutant. He looked ... Extremely odd. She got a feeling from him, like this someone not to cross. Lydia just watched him silently, waiting to see what this new mutant was like.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm

It took a moment or so for Dahvie to realize his name had been called, he had been so focused on the music note circling his belly button which then brought the idea to his mind: he should get his belly button pierced. His hips were already pierced but he didn't like how boring his belly button looked.
Dahvie slowly looked up at Rem, as if he had just been woken from a dream. The music notes in his eyes spun rapidly as he looked at the gummy heart and then up at Rem's face.
"Oh me, oh my, I'm flattered." Dahvie closed the gap between himself and Rem, a devilish grin stretched across his cyan-blue lips. He picked up the gummy heart and again, his gaze flickered from the gummy heart to Rem's face and back again.
"I wonder, though. Is your heart worth it?"
Dahvie giggled and winked at Rem as he took a large bite out of the gummy heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Lelouch had paused to watch how Dahvie would react but he already had a good guess as to how Dahvie would react. His brother could be very flirtatious, but Lelouch knew that Dahvie enjoyed playing hard to get. He couldn't help but feel a slight amusement and turned back to the jawbreakers Lydia had pointed out.
"Those? Come on, I bet they taste like regular jawbreakers." Lelouch picked one up and licked it a few times. He faced Lydia and Merrick, shrugged, and continued to lick the jawbreaker.
"Tastes normal to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Rem's grin was larger than anyone else's that he had seen before. He took great pride in that fact, and loved smiling. Especially, wide grins at places like churches where he was thought of as a demon because of his appearance. 'I guarantee you my heart, along with everything about he is shaped differently from anyone else you've ever met.' His long, sharp hands held up the heart between marked hands. As if to elaborate on what he had said, his body's markings shifted from the ornate, violet swirls to music notes that looked just like Dahvie's. Rem didn't seem to notice his markings had changed. His black, pupil-less eyes just stared at Dahvie waiting for a response. With the music notes going in exact colour to Dahvie's they looked more like siblings than anything else.
Rem grabbed more hearts, and handed them to everyone standing there. And invited them to bite into them. 'These are really fun. See?' Rem took a huge chunk out of one, and his wide mouth opened, biting into it. Where he bit, it started bleeding strawbeey blood, all down his chin. The blood looked completely realistic, like he had just taken a bjte into someone's real heart. He looked like it would suit him too, his demon-like eyes looking at them in creepy fascination. ((LOOOL I saw one of those giant gummy hearts on thinkgeek.com, they're a valentine's gift. I always wanted one. XD))
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"Yeah. Umm ... " She licked a jawbreaker too. "Tastes like ... Green apple." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Gwen walked into the hall, looking completely out of place among the dark and dim decor. She wasn't wearing her bracelet, she figured this party was a good enough excuse to be herself, show off her mutant-ism. She always did get headaches if she wore the bracelet to surpress her powers for too long. All the light looked dim compared to her glow. Gwen wore a short, Greek-style outfit, flowy and complete with plent of bracelets that clashed together to make jingling sounds, and gladitator sandals. However, with her glow, she looked more like Iris, Greek goddess of the rainbow.
She ran over to Lydia and Merrick, and hugged them both. 'D'aaaaaawh, you look so adorable, Merrick!' She bounched up & down in giddiness. 'And you Lydia, you're so adorable too.' She grinned from ear to ear as she walked down the line, complimenting everyone on their costumes while eating three jawbreakers at once.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am

Dahvie tilted his head to right as he watched the music notes being formed on Rem's skin, his fascination with the other becoming stronger and stronger with each passing moment he was around Rem.
"Well, I suppose you might be worth it." Dahvie watched Rem bite into the gummy heart with an amused expression. He walked over to the table, stabbed a strawberry with the tip of a claw, and said over his shoulder to Rem, "But you're going to have to prove it."
Dahvie spun on his heel to face Rem, a hand on his hip as he bit into the strawberry.
"Oh, and you'll have to woo me, of course," Dahvie added with a chuckle, smirking as he took another bite of the strawberry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 am

((Wait, did Gwen and Lydia become friends before the bash or something? o.O Or is there something I forgot?))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am

Merrick flushed and returned the compliment to Gwen who, in Merrick's opinion, seemed to outshine them all--in the most literal sense, too.
Merrick glanced over at the entrance to the hall and had to look again. Gaping, she nudged Lelouch on the arm and pointed at the door to get his attention. He stared at it, as dumbfounded as Merrick was.
Standing in the doorway were the Grimm brothers. They had not dressed up for the dance; they wore their normal clothes, but they did not need a bizarre costume to make their appearances any freakier than what they already were.
But what was causing such shocked stares on them were the two massive wild cats standing calmly beside them, observing all the other students with a curious look on their faces.
Godric Grimm was holding the chain to a panther twice the size of any normal panther. Sleek and black, its eyes a dazzling, neon green, the panther opened its mouth to reveal very long and sharp teeth. Its tongue matched its eyes and lolled out of the side of its mouth as the panther seemed to smile a very goofy smile at everyone.
Godric's brother, Cedric Grimm, looked sleepy and bored. He didn't seem to notice the stares him and his brother were receiving nor did he care. He held the chain to a Siberian tiger whose stripes were not black but bloodred, matching his eyes and ears. The tiger yawned, his expression mirroring that of his master's very well.
No one moved or dared to speak; no teacher came running forward to kick the Grimm brothers out. It was deadly silent save for the music in the background and several people shuffling where they stood, unsure of what to do.
The panther and tiger exhanged a look and, together, they reared up on their hind legs, their massive front paws thudded hard on the ground. Both wild cats let out a roar like no other; it shook the paper lanterns hanging above and several students shrieked as they ran to the end of the hall, to the part that was furthest from the massive wild cats.
"Now that we've made our grand entrance, I'd say we get some food. What say you, Snivellus?" said Godric, a grin on his face. The panther looked up at Godric and seemed to glare at him.
As Godric and Cedric walked side by side to the table where all the food was, the panther and tiger walked calmly next to their masters. When either animal allowed his gaze to fall upon a nearby student, they seemed to snort in a type of laugh when the student cowered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   

Back to top Go down

Hallow's Eve Bash~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next