HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hallow's Eve Bash~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 am

Lydia just looked at Gwen, not sure what to say. "Uh, you too," she said. She really didn't know what to make that girl; She was a bit overenthusiastic, but very nice.

Lydia looked over at the door when Lelouch and Merrick did, and her jaw fell open. She just stared for a moment, and was silent along with everybody else. She let out a tiny scream when the cats stood up on their hind legs, and clapped her hands over her ears when they roared.

When they were done, Lydia whipped around and looked at Merrick and Lelouch. "What the hell do they think they're doing?!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:07 am

((I gotta go to bed. Don't do anything without mee. >_> Night night. D:))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 am

((Not gonna put a hold on Dahvie's and Rem's flirting if Ed ever posts agaaaaainn~~~~~ ;D))

Lelouch merely chuckled at Lydia's reaction.
"Those are the Grimm brothers. Their entire family is made of mutants; their parents went to Devon Academy, and I'm sure their parents' parents went here too. They live in this really nice Victorian house across campus. Apparently, their father had every right to become headmaster, but he decided against it. He's real close to Headmaster Vale, though, so Godric and Cedric can pretty much do whatever they want."
Lelouch shrugged and walked over to the Grimm brothers to say hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 am

(( I don't know, I did what I always do when bored-- just do whatever. Maybe Gwen just has the idea that everyone's her friend, ecen though they're not? XD ))

Rem-Themis' face curled into a harsh scowl, covered in blood-red strawberry liquid candy. What attention whores. They're not even that good-looking, Rem thought to himself, his horns & general appearance filling him with pride for taking people's attention.
Rem snapped his right hand fingers, and while all was still silent, a black cloud of smoke and heavy pixed showed up next to him. The creature that appeared from the still, clear air was only about up to Rem's waist, the size of a large Husky, but twice as long, with limber, reptile-like limbs, spikes going in every direction and size on it's back, the same puil+like black eyes with the sleek fur in white with purple tips. It had a long, crooked tail that curled behind it, like a flame in wind.it's legs ended in tiny bipedals like a deer. It appeared in the cloud of smoke, it's spots on its back constantly moving and changing shape, like a high-tech screen in a futuristic ship.
It leered at the other two creatures there, and they all locked in a deadly gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am

Dahvie looked from the creature sitting beside Rem to the two large cats and then pouted, muttering about getting him some giant creature so that he wouldn't feel left out.
Godric nor Cedric didn't seem to notice that both their pets had frozen, rooted to the spot, their eyes locked on the creature that had just appeared. The panther gave a slow, rumbling growl; the tiger simply watched the creature, ready to attack if need be but looking as calm as his master.
"Oh, come off it," Godric said calmly when he was jerked back to the panther who remained frozen, staring at the creature, its ears pressed flat back against its head and its tail swishing irritably.
"There's no need to be getting pissy." Cedric knelt down in front of his tiger so that he was in between the tiger and the other creature. He took hold of the tiger's large head and after a minute, the tiger reluctantly looked up in Cedric's face. "Oi, you wanted to tag along!" A moment of silence passed as it seemed that Cedric and the tiger exchanged silent words.
"Don't you go and eat anyone, all right?" Standing up, Cedric looked exasperated as he walked over to get some food, dropping the chain by the tiger. He didn't so much as glance at Rem or the creature; it was obvious he found getting some food more important.
The tiger huffed and followed Cedric, the chain clinking softly as it trailed behind him.
Godric nodded at Rem, his face expressionless, and followed his brother to the table. The panther got lazily to his feet and followed. Once at the table, the panther rose back on his hind legs and placed his paws upon the table, observing all the food and snacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Lydia listened to Lelouch's explanation, obviously still unhappy. "They're so close that they can, for example, bring two huge murderbeasts into a room full of probably a couple hundred people? God." She watched Rem summon his creature, a mixture of fear and disapproval in her eyes. "If this keeps happening, I think I'm just gonna get the hell out of here," she muttered anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am

Lelouch looked at Lydia with an amused expression.
"If they were 'murderbeasts', they would have torn your pretty little throat out the moment they saw it." Lelouch's gaze flickered from the large cats to the creature by Rem, a curious expression upon his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 pm

"Gah. Sorry. I just ... I feel like they are, y'know?" she muttered. Lydia just looked at the other two mutants, nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "I mean ... Those things are giant. With big teeth. What the hell can those guys do, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 am

Rem grinned mischeviously, a cheshire smile playing on his lip-less mouth, a dark glimmer in his pupil-less eyes. "Well, Miss Lydia. I'm sure you would like to know, wouldn't you?" He petted the shirow-shade, it's pixel-like markings fading into its skin and reappearing again in a dark glow. "I'm sure it's not as interesting as yours, hm?' He walked over to Lydia, and put a finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 am

So focused on the panther now sniffing the gummy hearts, it took a while for Merrick to realize what was happening around her. Lelouch looked shocked one moment and then annoyed the next. Dahvie was scratching Cedric's tiger behind the ear and the rumbling purr was loud like a motorcycle. She wondered what had made Lelouch annoyed. She turned to Lydia to ask, but she needn't; Lydia stood there with Rem in front of her, a cheshire smile on his face.
She felt a sudden jolt of concern for her friend and without thinking, seized Lydia's wrist and pulled her back from Rem. She looked up into Rem's pupil-less eyes and said in a calm voice, "Don't be a jerk, she was just asking a simple question."
Over at the table, Cedric's tiger rolled onto his back and for such a large animal, it was acting adorably like a kitten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 am

Rem bowed politefully. 'Why, I apologise. I didn't mean to act like a jerk, I'm sorry if I came off that way.' His once smiling face turned into a scowl. He stared over at the tiger for a second before deciding what to say next. 'Besides, if I wanted to be a jerk, believe me you, you would know.' Rem & the shirow-shade laughed in unison, a haunting, echoing chuckle. 'I'm sure your mutant-ism is all fine and 'deadly', but I'm not one you want to get on your bad side. What do you think my mutant-ism is, Miss Merrick?' He stepped towards her with curiosity. 'I'm not trying to threaten you, just a helpful hint here.' His head tilted sideways in waiting for a response. 'Surely you don't think my physical appearance is the only thing mutant genes did to me?'
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:10 am

Merrick stood perfectly still and looked up at Rem calmly, her face blank. Deep down, she was wondering what it was that Rem's mutant-ism was. If he could summon such a bizarre creature like the one sitting beside him, he had to have some amazing mutant-ism, hadn't he?
"Of course not. After all, Mister Rem, does it look like my physical appearance is the only mutant thing about me?" Merrick paused as she thought, idea after idea for what Rem's possible mutant-ism could be, but each she just pushed aside. With a sigh, she shook her head.
"As for what your mutant-ism is, I really don't know. I don't sit around trying to guess what mutant-ism a person has; it's much easier to ask them what it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 am

'I agree with you there. Asking is so much easier; and not all mutants have powers that you can guess by their looks.' He crossed his arms, waving one long, fingernail-less hand at the air. His dress swayed as he moved. 'Well, Miss Merrick. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.' He was genuinely curious now, by the Merrick standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Merrick shifted her weight from foot to foot, chewing on her bottom lip as she thought. She was burning with curiosity to know what Rem's mutant-ism was.
"I suppose that's fair." Merrick shifted again, clasped her hands in front of her, and then continued on with a ghost of a smile on her lips.
"I have a parasitic bite, which is why my eyes and hair look like this, and why my teeth are sharp. If I bite anyone, I can inject any type of parasite into their bloodstream. My veins will also glow blue or red at night. I've never figured out why, though." Merrick frowned down at her veins which were glowing a light shade of red in the dim light around her.
"And I have an affinity with plants and flowers. Whatever mood I'm in, it affects them. I can make plants grow or die if I wished to."
Merrick gestured around to the roses hanging here and there about the Rec Hall. They all seemed to be glowing brighter than usual.
Merrick faced Rem with a slight grin on her face; she did enjoy telling about her mutant-ism.
"Your turn~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Rem took in her abilities for a second before replying. "Parasitic bite? Well, that's certainly among the more unique powers I've seen here. I'm getting rather tired of seeing people who can read minds & move objects."
Rem-Themis shook his head, making the ribbons attached to his horns shake from left to right. He leaned all his weight on his right foot and leaned against a nearby marble wall, decorated by the ceiling with close lanterns of various shapes, and candles burning brightly.
"And as for me, I can influence the mods & feelings of those around me." He smiled a faint grin, proud of his abilities. "It doesn't sound that awesome, I'll admit, but I've done some pretty awesome things in my day." His weight was still shifted to his right foot.
"For example. If I so desired, I could make you feel the most amazing euphoria you've ever felt. Where it doesn't feel like anything bad could ever happen to you in your entire life. Or I could send you into such a depression that you would commit suicide. But that's so morbid, I'll admit.
And it doesn't end there. A few years back, I gained more control of my mutation. Now I can torture people. The worst pain you've ever felt, but you don't die from that. The most i could do is to torture someone into insanity. And it's happened before." He tried to keep his face collected, but a brief smile flashed on his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Merrick's eyes widened with each word Rem spoke. She couldn't help it, she became engrossed in his every word and hung onto each, fascination springing up like a wildfire inside her. Suddenly aware of this as Rem stopped speaking, she flushed; she had been silent the entire time and only when he did stop speaking did she realize how foolish it was to stare at someone like she had been.
"Wow. That really is amazing. I've never heard of such a power, but I think I'll make sure not to get on your bad side." Merrick was sure that anyone who got on Rem's bad side would definitely regret it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Rem looked at Merrick, observing her blush. It amused him greatly. 'And same to you, Miss Merrick. I'm sure no one would want to get parasites injected into their blood.'
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

((Stop posting without me. >_>))

Lydia went silent and wide-eyed when Rem approached her - His appearance scared the shit out of her. She stayed silent throughout the following conversation as well, just listening. She had nothing to add to it.

Lydia just stood there awkwardly after the two stopped talking, still having nothing to say. After hearing the two talk about their powers, she felt ... Less confident, somehow. Like her power was stupid, like some of the other people here were somehow superior to her.

Lydia frowned a bit to herself. Funny, just a year ago I felt like a freak ... And now I feel lame. Weird how things can change just like that.

Ah well. The frown vanished from her face; She'd think about this later.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

((Bahahahahahah, time to spice things up! >:3))

For one painstakingly long moment no one seemed to notice the frenzy that had broken out amongst the teachers. No student noticed the panic in their faces or the way they were hurrying about the students, gathering them up into groups and ushering them outside back to their dormitories.
Only Godric seemed took notice when one of his teachers, Miss Faye Leprah, came hurrying towards himself and his brother Cedric, Dahvie, Rem, Lydia, Merrick and Lelouch. She wore some type of witch dress with a large gold bow pinned to the back of her dress and a black witch's hat sat atop her hair. Her boots were thigh-high, gold and with black laces.
"Is there something wrong?" Godric asked, the very voice of calm, as Faye skidded to a stop beside him, a little out of breath.
Faye Leprah looked like she was waging a battle in her mind. It seemed there was something seriously wrong, but she didn't want to say just yet. In fact, Godric could guess that she couldn't say it. So as not to arise panic amongst the students, all the teachers would have to keep quiet until the headmaster addressed the situation.
"There might be," Faye said as she glanced around anxiously and looked back at Godric.
"I need to get students back to the dormitories, so please, follow me. All of you, now."
There were several other students around them, some looking worried and others annoyed because the dance had ended so soon. A few of them demanded to know what had happened but Faye refused to answer and began directing students to another teacher that would bring them to the safety of the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 pm

((YOU LIAR, AMANDA. YOU TOLD ME YOU'D TEXT WHEN YOU POSTED. >_> -Kicks- D:))

" ... What's going on?" The question wasn't directed at anyone. Lydia wore a worried expression, looking over at Merrick and Lelouch. "What d'you think happened?" She couldn't help wondering in one of the tigers had gotten loose, but quickly dismissed the idea, since if they had people would probably be dead.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Amid the chaos, Rem was ushed into a group. Unfortunately, he didn't want to follow everyone else. And fortunately, he was dressed for just such an occasion. He quickly stripped off his pouffy PVC ballgown, tore the veil and ribbon out of his hair, and his tattoos returned to their most spotted shape, pixel-like, Tron-like glowing neon pink colour.
Underneath, he wore a thin T-shirt decorated with a picture of dinosaurs fighting and the name Dance Gavin Dance. He threw off the petticoat, ruffled up his hair out of its sleek ballroom haitsyle. Unfortunately, he was still wearing his ballroom heels.
Regardless, he ran out of the watch of teachers, and ran in the opposite direction they were, hoping to find out what happened himself.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Lydia noticed Rem running off. She stopped in her tracks, debating whether or not to follow him. She decided to just elbow Merrick and Lelouch and point in Rem's direction. "What's he doing?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Dahvie looked up in time to see Rem run off. Intrigued, he started to follow Rem but stopped to turn and face his younger siblings.
"You two, make sure you get out of here. Go back to the dorms and stay together, okay? I'll be right back." For the moment, Dahvie was completely serious. But as Lelouch opened his mouth to protest, a grin spread on Dahvie's face as he turned sharply on his heel and followed after Rem, Lelouch's protest swallowed by the chaotic noise all around them.
"We should get out of here." Merrick's voice was loud as she yelled over to Lelouch. The Grimm brothers had already set off their pet tiger and panther; a streak of white and red beside a streak of black. The two brothers were already walking to the entrance hall, seemingly unaware of the chaos around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Lydia swallowed hard. She'd lost Merrick and Lelouch in the crowd. Struck by a sudden paranoia that they'd somehow gotten hurt, that something had gotten them, she hurried through the crowd. "Lelouch! Merrick!" Lydia yelled. "Where are you?!"
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Rem didn't seem to notice Dahvie following him, he simply had to know what caused such a stir. He wasn't the type to leave things up to others, he wanted full control of everything. And full control now involved knowing what set the teachers off in such a fuss.
He passed the giant Greek archway that led into the former dance hall, with the once lovely decor falling around them. Some of the lanterns had fallen from the ceiling, now being crushed by the feet of frantic mutants. Rem ran under the archway, his heels stepping on sparkling confetti.
'Hmmmm. Now what happened out here?' The mutants began to thin out, and he found his way under a path of large, neatly trimmed trees lining the sides. Out here, it was completely empty and silent, away from the stir that started inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's Eve Bash~   

Back to top Go down

Hallow's Eve Bash~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next