Devon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boys' Dorm~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Rem-Themis leaned backwards, looking a the sky above them.
For a fleeting second, he thought he saw a shooting star.
Regardless, he looked at Dahvie in the corner of his eye.
'Maybe I'll try. Or perhaps not. That depends on if you're willing to humour me with my attempts.'
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Dahvie looked up at the half-crescent moon above the roof, glowing brightly. It looked like it was closer than usual to the Earth.
"I suppose I might be willing to do that." Dahvie lifted and dropped his shoulders in a shrug, the music playing around them shifting once more into violins and a piano playing an eerily beautiful melody. He was never truly conscious of how the music playing from him changed. It could just be changing of its own accord for all Dahvie paid attention to it.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 am

Rem-Themis yawned, and stared at the half moon. It resembled a cheshire cat's grin.
He stretched back staring at Dahvie in the corner of his eye.
He wasn't looking directly, though. And with Rem's eyes, it wasn't really clear what he was exactly looking at.
He sighed. He wondered how quiet this place was at nights.
'Im grateful, you know. ' He looked at Dahvie. 'You're the first friend I've made here, and I appreciate that. '
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 am

"You don't have to thank me," Dahvie laughed a bit, swinging his feet back and forth, his head tilted back to stare at the half moon. It was so white and so pretty.
After a long period of silence, in which Dahvie wondered about Rem and about how he felt delighted to receive such a comment, he hopped lightly off the rail. Stretching his arms above his head, fingers locked together, he let out a yawn and sighed softly.
"Well. I don't know about you, but I'm quite sleepy." He rubbed his eyes with another soft yawn.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Rem's visible eye widened. He had forgotten.
'Oh, I apologise. I forget most people, even mutants need sleep. I don't sleep. Ever.
But you do, so I shall bid you adieu. I think tonight's the night I'm going to master the Bad Apple!! dance.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Boys' Dorm~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys' Dorm~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2