AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 pm

See the girls' dorm for the rules and all that. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Jaid sighed as he lugged himself into his dorm. Closing the door lazily he made his way to the bed and plopped down face-first into the pillow. He wasn't even in the mood to place on the sheets at the moment because he was rather tired from walking all morning. He had caught hell what seemed like that entire week and nothing was going his way. He wished that he could just shut out the world and not hear a thing. It never helped to know what everyone one was thinking all the time. Which of course, this was why he was here in the first place.
"Uhg!"
Jaid let out a disgruntled sigh and rolled over on his back. Taking his headphones off, he decided to tune the music down a bit and let his ears take a rest. It was a shocker to him as well that he had not gone deaf from the constant scream of music in his ears. His mother often fussed at him about it but that had never gone anywhere because she was often found doing the same thing.
It made him sad to leave her behind but she thought it best for him to attend Devon Academy for his own sake and the sake of her sanity. She was a mutant as well and things had not been so good for her back then. Their entire family had shut themselves off from the both of them and it was only him and her against what seemed like the world.
Guess I better get to it. I have class in an hour and I need to try and pull myself together."
Cloudy days always made Jaid feel as if he was ready to konk. He was so tired and he felt horrible He needed heat and lost of it. Cold was not the way to go for him and neither was cool. Just the sheer mention of the words or anything associated with them sent him running in the other direction. When it rained or it was overcast like today, he would call in sick for the day and wouldn't even lift a big toe from under the covers.
Today, however, was an exception. He had to pull it together and get out so that's what he did. Lugging himself off the bed once more he pulled on a large, thick hoodie and put the hood on along with his headphones then slipped on a pair of this arm warmers and made his way back outside. He would try to heat himself up and walk off the dreary feeling until class started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm

In the hallway on the second floor of the boys' dormitory all was silent save for the shuffling of students and soft voices here and there. And then the sound of a piano filtered through the hallway, soft at first and becoming louder and louder. An electric guitar tore through the silence and the guitar and piano seemed to battle each other for dominance.

As Dahvie sashayed down the hallway, he began to air-drum and as he did, the beat of drums joined in on the song. The song flowing from Dahvie was chaotic and awesome all at once; everything seemed to go together flawlessly and together, it threatened to shake the very walls down of the dormitory.

Several mutants had dropped what they were doing to stare at Dahvie, and upon seeing their stares, he grinned devilishly and cupped his hands around his mouth as a high-pitched scream tore into the music. The other mutants jumped at the sheer piercing sound of his scream, which had left behind an echo that reverberated all throughout the building.

This was Dahvie Clemenceau, extreme virtuoso with the goal of becoming the strangest mutant out there. It would be quite surprising if he met another mutant that was stranger than him, but that had yet to be proven.

Dahvie and his music continued down the hallway, invading the ears of every mutant in the building and captivating them with its intoxicating sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 pm

He had forgotten his backpack.On his way back from his room he heard the music but didn't pay it any attention since music wasn't a bother to him. He had headphones himself so he could always drown it out. There was no need to get angry or frightened like most people did when loud music echoed their eardrums.
As he made his way out into the hall, Jaid had his head down of course and his hands were shoved in his pockets, so he was using his senses to guide him. Sometimes though, they led him wrong, which this time sent him smacking straight into someone in the hall. He had heard the increasing sound of music coming his way and he thought it sounded a bit to close to be so far away but he wasn't sure on that. Pinpointing sound when you had sound in your ears wasn't a good judgment on his part.
"Shheeetah" Jaid thought as he went flopping down on his butt. "Ow...ow ow ow owowow..." His butt hurt for sure this time. It was just about the equal of falling down the stairs, which he had done a numerous amount of times.
It was just Jaid's hopes that the person wouldn't be too upset with him.
"Sorry," he mouthed, no sound of course came out. Dropping his head, dark brown hair masking his face, Jaid sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Dahvie had a slight skip in his step as he continued down the hallway. Normally, he would've been holed up in his room decorating it, but this was his first day here! And he had never met any other mutants besides Lelouch and Merrick, and they were his family. He had a burning desire to know what they would think of him. Were there other mutants like him? Or, rather, could there be a mutant like him out there? These questions had always circulated in his mind. Constantly swirling about, teasing him with the answers he wished to know.

Dahvie desperately wanted to make friends with these mutants. He had seen a guy a few doors down that had scaly skin and these strange bat-like wings on the sides of his head, where his ears should be. He had wanted to approach the other guy, but instead he had just continued on his way.

Now and then Dahvie would see a mutant or two nodding their heads to the music that drifting from his very skin. And it had made Dahvie grin like a moron because no one besides his family had ever truly appreciated his abilities. The citizens back in Venice had looked down upon him, calling him a disgrace and saying he should be ashamed of himself. For what, Dahvie could never figure out. Perhaps they were simply jealous, but whatever their reasoning, Dahvie no longer cared. He wouldn't let the past crawl out from its grave and torment him.

So very consumed in his thoughts, Dahvie was quite startled when he felt his body collide with another. He stumbled backwards and caught himself against the wall, his mind spinning in confusion. Since when was he oblivious to his surroundings? The music that once was flowing throughout the entire building was now abruptly gone, replaced by a dull ringing in the ears of every mutant in the building.

Dahvie looked around in confusion for several seconds, wondering who he had run into. Then his eyes fell on the boy sprawled on the ground near him and he thought the boy apologized, but no sound came out. His head was bowed and covered by his dark brown hair.

There was something about the boy that Dahvie found interesting. Maybe it was because he was a mutant or maybe it was the headphones that the boy had. With these thoughts circulating in his mind, his lips turned a light shade of purple.

"I'm terribly sorry about running into you," Dahvie said and leaned down with his knees bent, his hands resting on his knees. He tilted his head and smiled, his lips now a dark purple.

"You're cute," Dahvie said with a giggle and without waiting for a response from the other boy, he grabbed his hands and pulled him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

His face turned bright red. Cheeks just as red as his rose-colored lips, Jaid turned away as he was pulled to his feet. In shock, he could do nothing but nod as he kept his eyes down. His face was turned slightly away from the other but it was obvious that he was laughing a bit. His little hand covered his mouth and he shook his head. He was sure that the only thing that gave off that he was a male was his...well, he wasn't quite sure about that. Not many boys--in their right minds--walked around with neon green, pink and yellow nail polish on.
"Thank you," he mouthed once he finally turned to fully face the other. Taking out a receipt he'd had from earlier that morning, he pulled out a pen and scribbled: I'M JAID. CAN'T TALK. HI! ^w^
He was such a perky little character and wasn't sure how the other was coming off to him but he wasn't complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Dahvie stood back with his arms crossed over his chest, his head cocked to the side. His eyebrows raise when Jaid handed him the slip of paper and, after giving a questioning look to the other, he read what the paper said.

"Oh? That's too bad," Dahvie said as folded the paper and slid it into the band of his rainbow tutu. Soft music began to play around him. It sounded Indie; only one acoustic guitar played a soothing melody. "I can understand sign language if that will make our conversation easier for you." Dahvie paused to stare at a music note as it crawled up his forearm and then circled around his wrist, and went back down to his elbow. He believed that every music note on his skin had its own route to follow, but he could never keep track of which one took this or that route.

"Well Jaid, I'm Dahvie Clemenceau. I just arrived here and this is the first time I've ever seen other mutants besides my younger twin siblings." As Dahvie spoke, his lips were constantly shifting from colour to colour as the thoughts in his mind formed. First they were dark purple, then orange followed by a blindingly bright yellow, and stopping for a few moments on turquoise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Jaid giggled and nodded. Finally, he could sign and someone would understand him. This was a positive thing.
"It's nice to meet you, Dahvie," he signed. "I really didn't expect to meet anyone else who knew ASL."
And unexpectedly with all of his happiness, Jaid threw his arms around Dahvie, hugging him. He would now know his as The Boy with Rainbow Lips. It sounded girly but that was what he thought of Dahvie. Not only that but he thought it was rather interesting. And the music notes were amazing as well! It was like he was a walking musical measure and Jaid was in love with it. There wasn't any other awesome power than that in his mind. Not all the moving of trees could amount to anything musical and rainbow-ee.
Giggling, Jaid finally let the other go and flipped his hair out of his face. He coughed a bit then folded his arms in front of him.
"Sorry," he signed. "I got a bit too happy."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Dahvie blinked several times, shocked by the sudden hug, and then began to laugh. He had never gotten a hug for knowing ASL, but he supposed knowing that, and several other languages, actually could be a good thing.

"It's quite all right," Dahvie said when Jaid stepped back. He signed along with his words, but quicky got distracted by another music note circling his middle finger. It went up around his finger in a slow circle and then back down. Sometimes Dahvie could sit for hours just watching the many music notes travelling about his body. He broke from the trance of the music note and looked back up at Jaid.

"After I learned how to play all the instruments that there is, I began studying languages to occupy my time." Dahvie explained as he took several steps down the hallway and then walked back over to Jaid. His lips shifted colours, seemingly going through every colour of the rainbow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 am

Jaid giggled and nodded to Dahvie.
"How come you have so many music notes everywhere," Jaid signed. He found them so interesting and captivating not to mention amusing. It was funny how Dahvie seemed to space out whenever he stared at them then pop back to reality.
He circled around when Dahvie began to move, watching the other male's motions carefully. He wasn't sure what he was doing but quite frankly, Jaid didn't care. His bright green eyes blinked with curiosity and he simply looked on.
"You are very smart!" he signed happily.
The young man wished for Dahvie to be his new friend. He liked to meet new people but he didn't want the other to think he was odd. He already looked strange with his bright and most unnaturally green eyes, his blushing cheeks and his pinkish rose-tinted lips. And the fact that his little hands were now clasped slightly into little fists and placed gently over his mouth didn't make things any better. He looked like some kind of fangirl going crazy over their newest obsession.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 am

Dahvie paced back and forth several more times as he drummed his fingers in the air and whistled. He seemed either restless or like he was searching for someone, which he was. Lelouch said he'd meet him on this floor soon. Where was his little brother?

Jaid's question distracted him from pondering where his brother could have gone off to and he spun on his heel as he faced Jaid, one eyebrow arched. This would be the first time he got to explain what he could do. It was an exciting thought; Dahvie had always been proud of his mutant powers. Who else could generate music from their very pores?

"Well," Dahvie began as he leaned his left side against the wall, crossing his left ankle over his other and folding his arms over his chest. "The music notes come from my, eh-em, power, for lack of a better word. You see, I can generate any song and they play from my skin; from my very pores, you know? I can play songs that you hear on the radio or a melody that I think up in my mind. Whatever I please, I can play, get it? And that's where the music notes come from. They never stop moving."

Dahvie paused to watch Jaid's fingernails intently. His fingers wrapped around the other boy's wrist and he brought it up close to his face to watch his fingernails as they shifted colours. It was mesmerizing, in a way. In the same way that the music notes on his skin were mesmerizing. Even hypnotizing, one would say.

Dahvie dropped Jaid's wrist and went back to leaning against the wall, his fingers drumming a beat against the wall.

"It's also where I get my eyes from," Dahvie continued, pushing his bangs away so Jaid could fully see both of his eyes. The single music note in both eyes spun rapidly in several circles and then righted itself as it came to a stop. His left eye a cotton-candy pink, his right eye a neon-blue, they were quite strange in the greatest way. Or at least Dahvie thought so.

His lips turned a bright hot pink as he began to chuckle and then laugh so hard that he doubled over. The mere thought that Jaid had never met anyone like him truly delighted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Jaid watched Dahvie and blinked, intrigued. He was quite taken by the musical-ness that radiated from the other. He wanted to grab at the notes but he wasn't sure if he could touch them also. So instead he just smiled and looked on. It was amusing, almost as if he were a kitten being entertained by a ball of yarn. And when Dahvie began to explain, he became more engrossed. Even the other's voice was a wonder to listen to.

He was brought from his own trance when Davie grabbed his wrist and began to survey his nails. Jaid was quite aware that his nails changed colors and it had always amused him. It didn't matter if he put on nail polish or not, the colors would always switch whenever he got happy. It was like a color show on his nails...and toes too of course. And it was always entertaining to watch.

When the other dropped his wrist and began to speak of his eyes, Jaid blinked, his own becoming larger than ever before as he looked into Dahvie's most amazing eyes. He had never seen anything of the sort before, especially with such vibrant and attracting colors. He loved cotton candy colors just as much as he loved the actual food.
"Your eyes are amazing!" he signed happily, jumping up and down a bit as he did.

When Dahvie began to laugh, Jaid only grinned wide himself. It was great to have met such an exciting person, finally. There was truly no one like Dahvie and the male obviously knew that because he was so proud of himself. But then again, Jaid was proud to know him so he could see why. How many people could say they had a friend who emitted music from their very pores?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm

((Wooooo! The internets are back up. Very Happy I didn't have time to really post anything during the move, though. But now it's over and I'm back! n.n))

The musical laughter finally subsided, Dahvie let out a soft sigh as he stretched his arms up above his head, fingers locked together. The many rainbow bracelets clinked together lightly as they slid down his arms, stopping at his elbows. He watched them for a moment before his attention was taken by something else. Dahvie could never keep his attention on one thing.

Dahvie ran his fingers over his tutu, then paused, bent over, to watch a music note circle his thigh. When he stood up, he began to fix his hair when something else caught his eye and he walked past Jaid, humming a tune he had just begun to think up.

A very thin boy stood to the side, close to the wall. He had his right arm crossed over his chest and his left thumb hooked into the pocket of his jeans. He looked a bit nervous. Every now and then he would run his fingers through the long lavender hair that brushed his waist.

"Lelouch! I've been waiting forever, you know." Dahvie said as he walked back over to Jaid, his arm wrapped around Lelouch's narrow waist. "Fortunately, I made a most interesting friend. This is Jaid! And Jaid, this is my younger brother, Lelouch." Dahvie bowed as he spun his right hand several times in a circle and gestured to Lelouch. When he stood up, he was grinning his razor-sharp grin and his lips shifted into a flourescent orange.

Lelouch shuffled his feet and stuffed his hands into his pants pockets. It was clear he was still getting used to the academy and being around all the other mutants.

"Nice to meet you," Lelouch said with a smile to Jaid, fidgeting with his eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am

'Well, well, well. Isn't this a lovely sight. My new hall-mates being friendly & welcoming.' A wide, mouth-to -mouth grinning boy stood in the middle of the hall. His torn skinny jeans fraying at the ends as he walked, his many belts clinking together. Rem bowed slightly in deep-instilled old family mannerisms. He didn't intentionally bow to people anymore, it was just instinct.
'My name is Rem-Themis, and I'm new here. Can either of you tell me where room 42B is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 am

His head tilted to the left, Dahvie watched Rem with a curious expression as he bowed and introduced himself. Of course, he only paid so much attention to the words being spoken before he was distracted by another music note passing over his nose which then made him look cross-eyed as he watched it, the single music note in each of his eyes squishing together to watch the music note on his nose crawl up it and then descend back down.
A sharp jab in his ribs from Lelouch's elbow snapped him out of his strong determination to watch the music note on his nose and his attention returned to Rem. His eyebrows rose as he took in Rem's appearance and he, again, had the sudden desire to watch the changing tattoos on Rem's body. In fact, he leaned forward a bit to peer at them more closely and a slow smile spread across his lips as he looked up into Rem's face.
"I'd be delighted to show you," said Dahvie, his lips a sparkling blue as he stepped back on his heel and spun to face the other direction, gesturing for Rem to follow him down the hall as he set off, music playing softly from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 am

Rem found himself unintentionally playing Dahvie's song in his head as he followed him down the hallway. " I appreciate this. I approached someone else asking the same thing, and they were....less than helpful.' A sly grin spread on his mouth, he looked as if a familiar memory had faded back into his mind. " You're by far the most interesting, and interesting to look at mutant I've met here so far."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 am

Dahvie turned on his heel to face Rem and walked backwards, his hands clasped behind his back.
"I can say the same about you." The grin still painted on his lips, Dahvie couldn't help but feel delighted by the new friend he had made. And how wonderful that his new friend was as interesting as himself?
"So your room seems to be on the second floor," Dahvie continued as he pushed open a heavy white door that revealed a staircase leading down to the second floor and another that disappeared to the floor above.
Dahvie headed down the steps with a skip in his step, his fingers trailing along the banister, and the music playing from him took an abrupt change: No longer soft, it played a loud and techno-like beat that bounced off all the walls, reverberating up to the floors above and below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

Rem stared at Dahvie with childlike fascination, taking in what he said. 'Yeah, I suppose it is. That's not too bad, I suppose. I'll have to find a way out to the roof. There's a lot of stuff here that could use some changing.' He said this with a grin of bemusement on his face. "Such as that curfew. I don't like being told when I can and can't leave. So I think I'll just pretend.... that the curfew rule doesn't exist.' Rem stepped in time with the beat of Dahvie's music.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:08 am

As Dahvie pushed open the door to the second floor where several students were out and about, talking to their neighbors and bringing in their belongings, he laughed.
"I've never seemed to be able to listen to rules all that well," he said as he strolled down the hall, counting the doors until they arrived at 42B. The pair of them received quite a few stares and Dahvie couldn't help but feeling proud of himself for acquiring such an awesome friend that stood out amongst the mutants at Devon Academy as brightly as he did.
"I've already been to all the places there are at this academy. I can show you to the roof, if you want." Dahvie leaned against the wall casually, one arm folded across his chest and the other gesturing around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 am

'Rules are more of...guidelines, in my humble opinion. Besides,' he said while taking off his shirt to reveal yet more marked tattoos on his chest, and no nipples or hair whatsoever, he looked like a mixture of a classic Greek statue meets a Ken doll meets something out of a Christian's take on a demon. 'I think that with my appearance & mutantism, rules for notmal people don't apply to me.' He hesitated for a bit before putting his sleek t-shirt over his lean, bellybutton-less torso. He stretched out, leaning against a nearby wall. 'I would love to see the roof. I'll be needing a good escape route.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 am

For perhaps the longest time ever Dahvie had ever managed to keep his attention on one thing, it was when Rem had taken off his shirt and revealed the marked tattoos on his chest. He stood there silently, his eyes focused on the tattoos, and only when Rem had put his shirt back on did he raise his gaze to Rem's face.
"Ah. Well then, I shall show you."
Dahvie walked back to the stairs, but instead went up each flight until he reached a dark gray door that had a sign saying 'No students allowed!'. Ignoring the sign, Dahvie pushed open the door and strode out onto the rooftop. It looked over the campus grounds and the main building rose up higher than where Dahvie stood. He could see out into the forest and see the sun perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:47 pm

]
Rem followed the other onto the roof. The uneven stone ground felt rough against his Converse shoes. "Ah, the sunset." He watched as the sun bled into the far-off mountains, and the nearby lake. "One of my favourite things about this world." He smiled as he watched the other, listening to Dahvie's music softly.
"If I had a way to get your songs onto iPod, i would have one. and have nothing else in there." He leaned against the railing, and looked at the far-off ground, They were at least ten stories up, and were a sight to see. Two of the most attention-grabbing mutants standing together on the castle-like roof against the sunset. "Darkness will set on this place soon."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Dahvie lifted himself up on the railing so that he was sitting on it with his legs dangling over the edge. He watched the sun set, bleeding orange and pink onto a darkening blue sky.
"I'm flattered," said Dahvie, his lips mirroring the colours mixing in the sky from the setting sun. His feet moved back and forth gently. He leaned forward to look down at the ground far below him and saw that the people still walking about the campus grounds were quite tiny. For a moment, Dahvie had the urge to drop down off the railing; to feel that rushing adrenaline as you free-fall to the ground.
It lasted only for one fleeting moment and then his attention flitted back to the sun that had now vanished behind the trees and darkness was once again shrouding the entire academy. He looked up at the dark blanket of the sky with the smattering of bright and sparkly dots. So many stars and yet they all were so far out of reach.
"I hope you won't try to seduce me up here by giving me compliments on my music." Dahvie broke from his captivation with the stars and cast Rem a side-long glance, his face blank but with a hint of a grin in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 am

Rem smiled. Mostly to himself, a small section of it for Dahvie. 'Oh, of course not.'
He moved in closer to Dahvie, to where their shoulder almost nearly touched. But not quite.
'It's not as if, with my given mutations, I could make you fall for me without any effort.'
He leaned hishead back, and looked back onto the roof, now staring at it upside-down.
'And that's just the boring part of my mutations, actually. I hope you won't fall for my flirtation if I keep up with my comments. '
Rem moved closer, so that now their shoulders touched.
'And my movements. You keep allowing me to get closer. It seems like you want me to try and seduce you. '
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 am

If Dahvie had noticed Rem moving closer, he didn't seem to show it. He kept staring up at the sky on one star that was particularly brighter than the rest. It looked so close but Dahvie knew he couldn't stretch out his arm and grab it.
"Maybe I just want to see if you can succeed?" Dahvie turned sideways to look at Rem, their faces close, and a small smile was playing on his lips.
"With or without the aide of your mutation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys' Dorm~   

Back to top Go down

Boys' Dorm~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next