HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Girls' Dorm~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm

So this is the girls' dormitories! WOOT.

Dorm Rules:

1) NO BOYS ALLOWED. ((Teehee. xD))
2) Mutants have to be in their rooms by 11 on weekdays and 12 on weekends.

In the dormitories, there are no roommates because pairing up two mutants could turn out badly. The dormitory itself is 4 floors, with a laundry room in the basement and each room has its own bathroom. Two guards patrol the dorm to make sure no mutants sneak out or sneak in.

The rooms are very nice and fancy, and each room has a balcony. The students can decorate their rooms however they want, so have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 pm

((How big are these rooms? owo))

Meredith went into her room and flopped down on the bed. It was very plain except for a few of her personal items, like bathroom kit, stereo, and CDs and all that. She hadn't had time to decorate it. Frankly, she didn't see why she needed to.

She rolled over in her bed and went to sleep, dreaming, again, of buzzing bees everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

((Hrm. Pretty big. =o The size of a bedroom, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 pm

((Bedrooms have many sizes. >_> Be more specific.))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

((It's just a big room. T.T Use your imagination!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 pm

(('Kay. Very Happy Now have one of your characters do something.))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Merrick Clemenceau stood in the middle of her room. There were cardboard boxes stacked in piles in the corners of the room and her suitcases lay untouched on her bed. Her gaze slid around the room for the millionth time since she had found it, but the motivation to unpack and decorate her new room refused to capture her. She had no doubt that Dahvie was already unpacking and working hard to make his room look unique in his own special style.

Merrick sighed softly and stared down at the venus fly trap that she held gently in her hands. It once was a happy colour, it began to dull as her mood spiraled down. She had no place to put it yet, but she didn't feel right placing it anywhere.

With nothing to do and lacking the motivation to unpack, Merrick left her room and began to wander around on the third floor. Other mutants were out and about; some were just moving their belongings into their rooms while others chatted in groups as they strolled down the hall. Merrick received quite a few glances which she pretended not to notice. She was used to that; to getting those looks, but she firmly reminded herself that they were only looking at her because she was one of the new mutants. Even so, she missed the company of her brothers and wondered what they were up to. Did they enjoy their dorm? Or did they feel lonely without her?

Merrick was suddenly jealous of them. Dahvie and Lelouch got to live in the same dorm building because they were both boys, but Merrick was here all by herself.

Well, I can make friends too! I will make this a fun and enjoyable place for myself! Merrick thought determinedly as she spun on her heel and walked quickly back to her dorm room. She paused in front of it as her eyes switched back and forth between the doors on either side of her own and, after making a decision, she went to the door on the left and knocked lightly. Whoever occupied this room, whatever type of mutant this girl would be, Merrick was determined to become friends with her.

((The room is Meredith's room, by the way. x3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Meredith heard the knock on her door. Ugh. Person. She heard the excited, rebellious flare of the buzzing of the bee; The bee was here to make a friend.

Maybe later, Meredith thought. She faked a long, loud snore, hoping the person would go away.
Back to top Go down
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 am

Yesiria shook her head to the music in her ears. Her bright pink and green skull candies headphones showed vibrantly among her jet black hair. The natural white streaks strung down from the two high ponytails atop her head, tied by bright green, giant ribbons. Her appearance came off as quite the eye-catching scene. Her eyes, if open, would should a brilliant lime green color, trimmed in a sort of golden hue around the inside iris. It was indeed strange but she found her eyes to be lovely.
She jammed out hard to her music wherever she was. Dubstep often made her lose control of herself, but that was always fine with her.
"It's Friiii- WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOOOOMP! EEE EEE EEE EEE!! WHOOOOSH!!" she repeated after the sounds of the music. Waving her hands in front of her like she was a DJ. That was one thing that she definitely missed about her home. She was the local DJ for all the parties and Yes always had a blast hosting them. Music was her life. If she didn't have it, there was no telling where she would have been.
Seeming to evaporate, she poofed the reappeared a few steps ahead just as the bass dropped in the song once more. She loved that ability. It was one of the best she had in her mind. No one could tell her anything about herself because no matter what, Yesiria was always confident about being a mutant. When she first discovered it there wasn't anything that could stop her from using them. It had gotten her kicked out of numerous towns and cities, the cause of her constant moving. But the way this girl looked at it was that if they couldn't accept her then she had no reason to be there. Move on, that was her motto.
"Gotta get down on WHOMP! WHOMP! ...Friiiiiidaaaay. WHA WHA WHAWHAWHA WHOMP WHOMP WOOO! SHHH! WHOMP WHOMP! EEERK!"
And as she vocalized sounds of her dubstep remix in the hall, jamming along, popping round-offs in the halls, the other passerby's and students looked at her like she was the strangest thing. She wished that there was someone like her to socialize with. Everyone always ran away from her. Perhaps one day she would find a mutant that was like her...energetic and in love with music just as much as her own heart was.
Boy, that would be the day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 am

Lydia pushed open the door to her room and plopped down on her bed. As she did, her hair came to life, twisting up and resting its "head" on her shoulder. Lydia scratched its head absentmindedly, wondering what it would be like to have a pet snake.

She'd seen a strange girl out there. Running down the halls singing along to her music. Lydia didn't particularly like people like that. They didn't seem to care that other people might not want to listen to them yelling along to their music and running through the halls like three-year-olds.

Ah well. Lydia opened a book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

Merrick leaned on her right hip and tried knocking on the door again. All she wanted to do was say hello and introduce herself! She figured that was the right thing to do seeing as how she would be this girl's neighbor. That was the polite and friendly thing to do, right? It was what the normal people did back in Venice.

Again, no answer. Merrick glared at the door, tempted to kick it. But what good would that do? The girl probably wasn't home. She decided that she would try again later and turned on her heel to go wander about the dorm some more. Perhaps she could make a friend that way.

Yes! That's what I'll do. It's much better than knocking on doors and hoping someone will answer.

Someone was coming down the hall quickly. They were making noise, kind of how her brother did, but it was annoying to Merrick. It grated on her ears and she clenched her jaw. The venus fly trap she held in her hands hissed and snapped at the air, determined to eat whatever was annoying Merrick.

The girl--whom Merrick began to think of as the Obnoxious Girl--crashed right into Merrick. Merrick fell back against the wall and her head snapped back, hitting the wall hard. Stars danced in her eyes and she slowly slid to the floor, gripping her head with both hands. If she wasn't so thin, she wouldn't have crashed into the wall that hard. It wouldn't have been as painful because she would have had meat on her bones that would protect her from getting hurt. But no. Merrick weighed only 1OO pounds, possibly less.

After the stars vanished and the pain in her head was only a dull throb, Merrick saw her beloved plant lying on its side, the soil spilling out. She frantically scrambled to get the soil back in and gently put the venus fly trap back in the pot.

"I've never wanted to bite someone on purpose," Merrick growled. Whoever that girl had been, she was now Merrick's enemy. Merrick usually wasn't like this; she was friendly and nice, and she believed in second chances. But when it came to her plants, no one deserved a second chance. Even if it was an accident, it was inexcusable to be that obnoxious and rude. Dahvie was obnoxious, but sometimes he couldn't help the music that played from him. Besides, anyone who heard the music he played, they always liked it. Merrick thought it was beautiful and she liked to listen to it.

But singing a song that horrendous? No, it was inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 pm

This book is bullshit, Lydia thought. She tossed it on the bed and, without a second thought, exited her dorm. She walked around for a while, just thinking. Her hair rested its head on her shoulder, until she came to a girl who was on the floor. That girl who seemed to not give a shit about anyone else was right next to her. Lydia guessed that she'd knocked the other girl over.

Lydia walked over to the other girl. "Are you okay?" she asked, shooting an angry glance at the girl who apparently didn't care about the fact that nobody else wanted to be around someone so stupid. "You need help?" Lydia smiled a small smile and reached out a hand. Her hair lifted up off her shoulders and seemed to look at the stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Yesiria whipped around, her hair cascading down into her face. Her eyes widened and she shook her head.
"Oh crap, I'm sorry," she said, her thick Indian accent playing on her every word. She took off her headphones and turned off her music. She hadn't even seen the poor girl walk by and she knew that she had obviously hit her pretty hard to have knocked her back that much. Yesiria wasn't exactly the graceful girl nor quite the girl that she should have been. Always a tomboy, she had never really fit into the girl category with most. She was loud. obnoxious and repulsing to mostly everyone and she couldn't blame them. There were only a handful of people who would deal with her and they were all just as blatantly out there as she was and no one wanted to hang out with them either.
"Gawsh, can I um...well never mind. I shall do it anyways."
The Obnoxious One took Merrick by the hand and seemingly teleported them outside to the garden. She hadn't even known that it was there but she had simply thought of a garden and it led her there. Fine by her.
She took the plant carefully from the girl and set it down in the soil of a bare flowerbed and began to work her Earthly magic. She carefully levitated the plant out of the pot and planted it in the ground for the time-being then fixed up the pot as good as new. Then, she replanted it back into the pot with new soil and all. Of course the fact that the poor plant was stunned and she could feel it could not be forgiven. She would have smacked herself if she were the girl. There was no doubt about that.
"Here." Handing the plant back to the girl, she shrugged. "Sorry about that. Kinda didn't see you there," she laughed. "Okay, well I didn't see you at all. I wasn't paying attention."
What did you do this time? she heard a voice ask. It was her sister. But, she decided to ignore her little signal-sending and teleported the both of them back to the girls' dorms. There was no reason to continue to speak to the girl because from the look in her eyes, the last thing she wanted to do was talk.
But she noticed another there as well and when she spoke to her, Yesiria simply shrugged.
"Not unless you're going to send me to a shrink," she said, turning her mouth the the side.
And giving a single wave of her hand, Yesiria slipped away and hurried down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Lydia stared at the spot where the two girls had been just a second ago. She sighed and dropped her hand. "Whatever." She signed again and trotted away. She would have liked to know some people here, but she could do without.

She didn't really notice the other two girls poofing back behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm

One moment she was on the floor in the girls' dorm. There was a girl asking her if she needed help and for that single moment, Merrick almost smiled. She thought the girl must really be kind, but then she and the dorm vanished. She felt a strong whoosh and then she was in the garden, sitting on the ground in a daze. She watched the girl work her magic on her plant and she couldn't help but feel like she needed to apologize. She felt guilty for thinking negatively about this girl; she obviously hadn't meant any harm or to disrupt anyone.

As quickly as before, Merrick was back in the dorm, and alone. Again. She felt her heart sink a little bit. That one girl, the one she had thought of as obnoxious--but now thought of her as the Earth Girl, lame as it may sound--had an ability with plants. Similar to her own, but she had never known anyone else who could do what she could. She had never dreamed of meeting someone who was connected to the Earth.

And then that other girl, the kind one. She had been kind to Merrick although she didn't even know her. Were the mutants here really that friendly? And her hair! Merrick knew that it moved on its own, but it looked different from the hair she was used to seeing. As if it had a mind of its own!

Merrick wanted to know about both of those girls. She desperately wanted to be their friend, but they were both walking down opposite ends of the hallway.

"Wait!" Merrick called, looking back and forth between each end of the hallway. She doubted they heard her call. "I .... Dammit. I will make some friends in this dorm!" She gently ran the tip of her finger across the pot's rim. The venus fly trap was glowing even though her mood was spiraling further and further down into a bad one. It was probably that girl's power that kept her plant from withering and dying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Lydia heard the other girl, then turned around. She stood there for a moment, then smiled. Lydia walked back down the hall. "Hi!" Her hair was hovering just above her shoulder, seeming to watch the other girl. "Erm, what just happened?" She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Merrick looked up when she heard a voice and jumped to her feet when she saw it was the girl from before. The girl who had been nice to her.

"I don't really know, to be honest." Merrick laughed softly, nervously, and glanced around the hallway. "I think I was teleported to the garden and then back here, but that girl ... She helped my plant! It was amazing. I wish I could thank her," Merrick added as an afterthought and frowned. She looked down the hallway, but she could find no signs of that girl with the Earth magic.

Merrick turned back to the other girl and tilted her head. There it was again! That girl's hair was definitely moving. It was like it was watching her. Merrick had to keep telling herself to not touch her hair, but it was just so interesting!

"My name's Merrick," She said, finally tearing her stare away from the other girl's hair and offered her a smile. The venus fly trap began to glow with bright colours once the smile formed on Merrick's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'm Lydia." She stared at the plant for a moment. "Uh, that looks weird. But awesome." Lydia looked back up at Merrick. "I'm guessing you're doing that somehow?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 am

Merrick tilted her head at Lydia. She glanced back down at her plant and then laughed softly.

"Plants and flowers react to my mood," Merrick explained, beaming down at the venus fly trap. It seemed to beam back up at her, reflecting her very own mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 am

"That's kind of cute." Lydia smiled and patted the plant, very gently. Her hair snaked down her arm as if to get a closer look at the plant. She got that weird tingly feeling on her scalp A's her hair seemed to grow longer and longer.

Lydia grinned at the other girl. "This," she said, holding up the arm her hair had wrapped itself around, "is what I can do."
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 am

Juris got a horrible feeling as he walked down the hallway in the girl's dorm. He knew boys weren't allowed here, but surely there had to be an exception to mutants like him? He wondered as his checkered Vans walked down the hallways slowly, he was naturally a quiet walker, to avoid others hearing him. His grey skinny jeans reflected how thin he was, almost anorexic-looking. Even though he ate a lot, food was his vice. His dark eyes went wide as he saw the two girls standing there, one with hair wrapped around her arm, and the other having a matching expresiion with a venus fly trap. He looked pretty dumbfounded, and kept standing there without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Merrick watched Lydia's hair snake around her arm, the expression on her face becoming even more curious than what it was before. It was a wonder how well she seemed to be getting along with everyone at the academy. She almost couldn't believe it; it was strange and different, but in the best way ever. She briefly wondered how Dahvie and Lelouch were doing, but the thought didn't last long in her mind.

Merrick glanced over at the boy that stood several feet away from them. He was watching them with a dumbfounded expression. Merrick wondered if he had ever seen other mutants before, or perhaps he was wondering how he had managed to mix up the dormitories.

"Hello," Merrick said pleasantly, although a bit uncertain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Lydia smiled at the other girl. It was nice, getting to show off. She hadn't really gotten to show her powers to many other people, and the people that found out thought she was a freak.

"Soooo ... " Lydia was looking for something to say. She glanced around and then noticed the boy.

"Hello," she said a bit uncertainly. "Um, this is the girls' dormitory. Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Juris looked at the two, realising they were talking to him. 'Uh! No, actually. I'm new to this school...' he said shakily, wondering how the next moments would end. He gestured to his small, plain white suitcase. 'You see, I'm a mutant, and I'm not sure what dorm I'm supposed to be in. The girl's dorm looks nicer though. I've already been to the guy's dorm. It smells like feet.' He walked over, and looked at the two, he was a lot taller than them, especially the smaller one. She looked like she belonged in middle school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm

"Oh ... " Lydia looked unsure of what to say for a moment. Then, "Feet, you say? I'm not surprised." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   

Back to top Go down

Girls' Dorm~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next