Devon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls' Dorm~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 am

"Yeeeeeah, I think they need to get a janitor in there. That, but i wouldnt be surprised if a mutant caused the smell. I've seen some rather strange mutations in my few days here. And some are more pleasant than others.." Juris shifted lazily, a mixture of sleepiness & anxiety in not finding his room yet.
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 am

There was the sound of heels clicking on the floor followed by a feminine voice that called, "Oh, Juris! Sorry I'm late, but I have the number of your room and the key."
Faye Leprah came to a stop beside Juris, pushing long strands of hair behind her ear, and smiled brightly when she saw the other two girls standing to the side.
"Oh, hello girls. I'm glad to see you've met Juris. Well, shall we be off to your room?" said Faye as she turned to Juris.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 am

Juris heard the heels as she looked over at Ms. Leprah. She sighed relief at the familiar face. "Why, yes we shall. There's a shower & everything, right?" She looked at the other girl, and waved shyly as she followed Ms. Leprah towards her new room.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 am

"Of course! Wait until you see them, the bathrooms here are truly magnificent."
As Faye walked down the hall, she began to explain the rules of the dormitories and that though there was a curfew, the school also held dances and other fun events that made up for the curfew that so many students despised.
Faye rounded a corner, walked past several doors, and then turned on the spot to face a door with '27C' engraved in gold on the door.
"Well, here we are. I'm sure you'd like to unpack your belongings and settle in, so I shall leave you to it. If there is anything that you need, please don't hesitate to come to me." Faye smiled once more before she turned in a flurry of hair and sharp clicks of heels, and vanished around the corner of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:56 am

Juris stood alone in her new room, observing the place she was to live from now on. Luckily, it was already pretty much decorated, all necessary furniture was already put up. 'A curfew, huh? Well, let's just see if I can't find a way to get around that.' A small, secret grin pasrted her lips, as she smiled to herself. She was sure some mutants could easily get past the curfew with their powers. Why shouldn't she? This would be one of the few times she took pride in the abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm

There was a light knock on the door and a soft cough to alert the person's presence at Juris's door.
Merrick stood there with a smile on her face and in her hands she held a tiny white flower pot that had a white orchid blooming from it.
"I figured I should welcome you to the dormitories. My name's Merrick." She held out the orchid which seemed to beam up at her.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Juris turned around before she heard the knock at the door, she could feel the breeze alerting her that someone was outside her door.
"Come in," she said to the unknown voice. She looked as she saw Merrick standing there, holding a flower. "Is this flower for me? It's adorable! I'll try hard not to kill it. But I have no luck with flowers."
She said, embarrassed at her failure with flowers. "These dorm's are a lot nicer than I thought they wou
ld be."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Merrick smiled brightly at Juris as she handed over the flower; it seemed to still beam and glow even though it had left Merrick's hands.
"I'm sure it will be fine with you," Merrick said and looked around the dorm room, her hands clasped together in front of her.
"These dorms really are nice, aren't they? I had expected them to be boring and dull, but I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Lydia watched go in with the flower. She felt she should welcome the new girl as well, but she didn't know what she had that would be a nice present. Ah well. Presents were unnecessary, anyways.

Lydia poked her head into the room but said nothing, not wanting to interrupt anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Dorm~   Girls' Dorm~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls' Dorm~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2