Devon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Devon Academy~!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Devon Academy~!   Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Gwen's anger subsided and she noticed another following her. 'Huh?' She slowed her steps so the other could catch up. 'I'm sorry for getting so angry. It's just.....the people here dont't want friends, and that really bothers me.' She dropped her bag and sat on the ground, crossing her legs and pulling out a container of gummy bears, handing Anna some.
'So, what's your powers? I figure it's a good way to get to know someone, by abandoning politelness and just asking."
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
ChibiCharu

ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Devon Academy~!   Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Anna quickly caught up, blinking her now pink eyes and giggled. Her tutu bounced with her steps as she continued to slowly sip on the juice box. When Gwen stopped, she stopped as well and seated herself next to the girl. She had no one else to talk to and no classes for today so it was free day. Of course tomorrow there was a full day for her which meant no staying up all night...if she could help it; which she usually couldn't. Her newest record was currently being reached for lack of sleep in three days. Something had always been off in the aspect of sleep with Anna.
"Well, I can create hallucinations and go POOF! but I can't really control it so it's really crazy how constantly...everyone always knows how I feel. I can't ever hide it...not even when I think I'm trying super super hard. The only thing I can control is my ability to learn any language instantaneously," she replied to Gwen's question.
Her aura slowly begin to fade and she returned back to what society would call normal state. She had gotten used to the colors and liked them very much, so whenever she no longer felt any kind of emotion and was at a neutral state, she didn't like it very much and found it to be quite plain.
"You're right though, no one seems to want friends. As different and unique as we all are, people are still given looks that could kill." Anna sighed and finished off her juice box. holding it in the palm of her hand. A small flame begin to brew in the center and she began to melt it down then held the other hand over it to cool it off, spinning it as she went--almost like glass work-- until she turned it into a small little rose. She always found creative things to do with her trash, for she never threw anything away.
"I can do that too...the whole fire and ice thing...blow stuff up. But I never mean to blow things up. It just happens. What about you? What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Devon Academy~!   Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:02 pm

"That power's really cool, actually." She looked at Anna in amazement. "My power seems so...lame in comparison." She shifted her arm in front of her, and took off her bracelet. As soon as the metal stopped touching her skin, her flesh-colour shifted into iridescent rainbow, slightly see-through. The colours spread all around her, as if it were water and sticking to her, following her every move.
"My power depends on the sunlight. On bright days, I become like this, a human glow stick. On nights, it's more of muted colours, with a lot more blue and purple, quieter colours. It's really strange, actually.But I can still act as a flashlight in dark places. I hate how the weather and time of day affects my moods, too."Gwen raised her hand in front of her body, waving it slowly. where she moved it, a bright rainbow colour followed and trailed after her hand.
"And recently I've figured out that I can use the light to make shields and blasts and stuff. But blowing up stuff never ends up pretty." She grinned, thinking of all the time she'd spent in court for blowing up neighbor's stuff and disinigrating it. She thought for a second, a familiar thought crossing her mind. she'd often felt like her powers were calling to her and begging to be explored. They seemed to be growing and she wondered what she'd be able to discover about them next.
"And, I've decided that I'll be your friend. we colourful folk have to stick around." Gwen smiled with a sheepish grin on her face, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
ChibiCharu

ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Devon Academy~!   Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

"You're a rainbow!" Anna let out, clapping her hands happily. She giggled and threw her arms around Gwen. She began to glow a bright yellow, almost blinding. She was so happy! Finally, she had found someone similar to her. Of course she thought Gwen much more interesting and colorful. The girl had so much more to her than Anna had herself, or so she thought. Let her tell it from now on and she would boast on the wonders of the rainbow; her favorite color nonetheless.
"I think many things come from the sun and the moon. Most people are that way with their powers when it comes to light and refraction. I'm not good at science but I remember the color stuff," Anna winked, laughing a bit. "Why must you take off your bracelet though? Does it keep you from looking like a giant glow stick? I don't think you should hid it, ya know."
Nodding, Anna finally let go of Gwen and sat back. Tucking a lock of rainbow streaks behind her ear, she gave a single wave of her hand. It didn't have a trail of rainbow light like Gwen's, but only a single color. She wished that she could glow rainbows though. It would be amazing. However, to her knowledge she couldn't glow all colors at one time because she didn't know how and not to mention she didn't have the slightest clue as to what would happen or what it would look like if she did. But there was no doubt about it that she was in fact interested in the idea.
"I would love to be your friend! Finally, I have a companion!" Squealing, Anna clapped with joy. Handing Gwen the rose, she smiled. "This can be yours." Cupping the roses in her hand, she watched as it began to glow then removed her left and handed it over. It was glowing a bright yellow, just like her.
"It's a moodlet rose. Touch it and figure out your mood...like a mood ring," she laughed. "I make them all the time but it's not a power. It takes energy but it makes them so pretty when they glow! And they come in real handy as nightlights."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Devon Academy~!   Welcome to Devon Academy~! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Devon Academy~!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2