This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

In the deepest depth of the dark shadows, far off into the forest and concealed by large, dense trees, sits a cabin. It looks like an ordinary cabin with the windows darkened and no smoke rising from the chimney. The cabin appears to be deserted save for the jumping light of a single candle that can just barely be seen through the murky window next to the front door.
In the cabin, the furniture looks old and dusty; it seemed that no one had occupied the cabin in a long time. A staircase sits directly in front of the door, a dark red carpet covering the wooden stairs with a thick layer of dust on it. The kitchen and bathroom are similar to the other rooms; deserted and dusty with not one source of light, not even a candle.
There is a door in the kitchen beside the counter, a wooden door that is a dark brown with a rusty silver doorknob. Behind that door a cement staircase leads to the basement, but rather than any normal basement, it is very large and like a maze. There are many hallways leading to many doors, and behind those many doors are even more hallways with even more doors. One could easily get lost in the elaborate maze that is the basement.
A tall woman with a slim and willowy body stood at the foot of the cement stairs. The woman wore a cloak the colour of mauve with the hood up so that it covered half of her face; her nose, lips and chin could only be seen. Pieces of it were cut, like the top of the sleeves: it showed her bare shoulders. Cut at the elbow on both sleeves, it was held to the bottom piece of the sleeves which were longer than her hands. The woman wore a white tank-top that had been ripped in half so that her stomach could be seen. Several black straps of leather criss-crossed over her stomach and over the white pair of shorts that she wore. The woman also wore leg warmers that were fluffy, matched the colour of her cloak, and billowed around her bare feet.
Her hair had gentle waves and it was as long as to reach her knees. Inky-black, from the top of her head and down a rainbow seemed to cascade in ripples constantly. Her fingernails and toenails matched her hair, black with rainbows rippling on each nail.
With silent steps, the woman walked down the cement stairs. She followed the long corridor lit by torches here and there; she made several turns, opened several doors, and came to a door that led yet to another cement staircase.
That staircase led to a room. A room that was dank and dark, and dimly lit.
In the middle was a girl with a tiny body. She sat there in a heap, her sky-blue hair unkempt, the red on top looking even more so like blood in the dim light. She still wore the same dress she had worn at the Hallow's Eve Bash.
The woman did not speak as she approached Merrick Clemenceau, and Merrick did not stir. With one finger against Merrick's shoulder, she pushed her back and Merrick's head rolled backwards, tilted slightly to the right.
The woman looked down at Merrick's gaunt face. Her eyes were rung with dark circles and slightly open. Merrick's lips moved silently, perhaps begging her captor to free her.
The woman smirked and knelt down in front of Merrick, producing a syringe from a pocket of her cloak.
Silently, the woman pushed the needle into Merrick's neck; there were already several tiny holes on her neck, tender and a light pink. A soft whimper came from Merrick but the woman paid no mind.
She stood up, allowing Merrick to slump on the dirty floor, and examined the blood in the syringe. It was a blue, a red, back to blue, and then back to red. The colours of Merrick's blood seemed to be fighting for dominance.
Still silent, the woman swept from the room and followed the same path she had taken to get there.

((So this is just, erm, what's happening to students I suppose. This woman is the mastermind behind it all. xD Also, the cabin won't be easy to find, so don't just have your character stroll up to it or anything. >_>))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 pm

I just stroll up to it and I'm like "What's this?"

((No, I'm kidding. xD I don't actually do that.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 pm

((Lmfao. xD I had no idea what to do for all the kidnappings or whatever. :U So yeah. But erm .. Welll, the cabin can be found, just not easily. Like maybe there will be a huge search thingo in the forest, I dunno.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

((Okay. Does the forest eat people? o.O))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

((Maybe. XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

((That would be an interesting manner of defense. Surprised))
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 pm

J(I think the forest should eat people. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

((Or try to, at least. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 am

((*Random kids walks by the forest*
Tree: *Snatches up kid with its branches and eats it* OM NOM NOM~! >:3

Lmao. xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 am

((I wonder if children taste good.))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 am

((They do. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 am

((Really? I'd think they taste like shit.))
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

((Children are so tasty. ))
Rem stands on the edge of the forest, staring into the deep, foreboding trees. The only thing he could see were dark, faintly lit leaves, and shadows peering through the light.
He shifted his weight to one foot, hands on his hips. 'Hmmmm. This darkness won't help anything.'
And more creepily, he could sense the emotion of hunger running through the bark of the trees, resonating within the leaves.
'Well, that's odd. You'd think that the Headmaster didn't want anyone getting through these woods. '
A sudden bright light bounced behind Ren, he could hear....shimmering? Shimmering wasn't something you heard.
Or perhaps it was.
Gwen seemingly floated behind Ren. 'Need a light?'
He nodded slowly, wondering who this brightly glowing, Greek-style clothing wearing girl was. More than just her appearance, he could sense an inner light to her feelings, like she was stichted together with sunlight.
'I could use your help, actually. There's a horrible feeling running though the school, and I believe whatever's behind it is hidden in these woods.'
Gwen just smiled at Ren-Themis. 'Ive been through these woods a few times, I know the way through. '
And with that, the two sprinter into the dark woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

Merrick coughed and licked her dry lips. She was so thirsty, but the woman--damn that vile woman!--refused to give her food nor drink. Her arms shook and rattled the heavy shackles around her wrists which had red marks from when she had pulled and tugged at the chain connecting the shackles to a hook on the wall. The shackles had cut deep into the skin of her wrists.

Her breathing was shallow and it echoed about the room. She managed to push herself up though her elbows wobbled and shook, and she nearly collapsed back to the group. Merrick knew there were a handful of other mutants there, in this terribly awful place, but who were those mutants? Could one of them be Dahvie or Lelouch, or perhaps both?

It made her furious--So furious that she felt a little of her strength returning to her. How long had she and the others been here? How many days did her siblings worry and fret over her absence? She simply couldn't take this anymore; She didn't have a clue on what was going on in the real world. She was just here, in this grey room with its grey walls and grey floor.

But Merrick had a plan. Well, it was a risky plan and she knew there would be great consequences if she made a mistake.

The woman, her captor, returned a few moments after Merrick had been sitting in the room for hours planning and gaining as much strength as she could.

When the woman entered the room, Merrick allowed herself to slump forward. Like the time before, the woman bent down and pushed Merrick back. When her head rolled back, Merrick allowed her eyes to open halfway and stare unseeingly up at her captor.

The woman didn't speak. She pulled out the syringe, brushed the hair away from Merrick's neck, and bent closer to Merrick. That was when Merrick's trap sprung like a rat-trap.

The woman's arm was the closest piece of her body to Merrick's mouth. Without any hesitation, Merrick locked her jaw on the flesh of the woman's arm. Her razor-sharp teeth tore into her skin deeply and effortlessly. The blood ran down and poured into Merrick's mouth, and her eyes glowed briefly a mix of blue and red while the parasites were released into the woman's bloodstream. She only needed those few moments of her teeth in the woman's arm to inject her with the parasites. They were inside her now and they would do their job.

The woman let out a loud curse and before Merrick could enjoy the satisfaction, she was hit across the head with a blunt object and all went black as she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~   

Back to top Go down

As Days Go By, The Night's On Fire~
Page 1 of 1