This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Lelouch watched Lydia's hair as it grew and snake down her arm. He reached out a hand and trailed the tip of his finger down Lydia's hair and then looked up at her.
"That's quite amazing. My sister had told me of a girl who showed her she could grow her hair," Lelouch said as he sat back. "She must've meant you then, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yeah." She smiles happily, a warm feeling spreading through her at finding out she'd been mentioned. "It does whatever I want, actually. But I have to feed it ... I'm not sure where exactly the food goes, but it bites me if I don't." She makes a face at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Lelouch winced as he looked at Lydia's hair.
"Maybe it has a stomach and organs of its own?" He suggested and after the words had left his lips, he let out a laugh because they did sound rather absurd. Of course, anything was possible with the mutants at Devon Academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

"Don't think so," Lydia giggled. "I can make it really short too, even bald when I want. So I'm fairly sure that there isn't anything I don't know about in there."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Lelouch nodded; he had thought of the same thing.
"If it has no place for the food to go, why does it need to eat?" He wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

"I have noooo idea." Lydia giggled.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Juris sat awkwardly in her seat, wondering what it would be like to have friends to talk to. It's not like she hadn't made any before, since she had. But they never stayed friends. Who would want to be friends with someone when they weren't sure what gender their new friend would be the next day? The spirits that plagued her for release from their earthly dwellings were more comforting to to have around than actual people.
She mussed her hair in frustration, and settled for listening to the other two talk. Their powers were more interesting than this class so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   

Back to top Go down

Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2