HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Jessabelle pulled on her shirt, trying to cover up her boobs. The blazer top she had on was a bit too tight and it was squeezing at her. She had really chosen a good day to get dressed in the dark. She had forgotten the light bulbs and thus, she had to result to a feel-around of her wardrobe. Her bubble-headed personality sometimes forgot things. It wasn't her fault though because she had had some type of memory problem from the time she was eight years old. Everything had to be either written down or taped or else she would forget it later on in the day and on her good times it would be remembered for almost an entire week before it went poof and something else replaced the thought.
"I wonder what my students will be like," she smiled, sitting in her chair at her desk and pulling out her pink and white flowered laptop.
She had wondered so hard about what her class would be like. But whatever it would be like, she would make sure that it was fun and most enjoyable but also that they would take something from it to help further them psychologically. Jessabelle knew how hard it had been--and still was--for her to cope with her abilities and let-downs in life. But she refused to let it crush her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Lelouch made his way to his first class of the day and he looked sleepy as he sneezed for the tenth time that morning. Dahvie had forced him to wear one of his sweaters, which it was such a bright orange that it hurt Lelouch to even look at it. But Dahvie would've followed him everywhere until he put it on. Even if it meant Dahvie would skip his classes, Lelouch knew he would do it until he finally accepted the damn sweater.

The tiny arguement they had gotten into that morning almost made Lelouch laugh. After Dahvie kept insisting that Lelouch take the sweater and when Lelouch finally did take the sweater, Dahvie grinned triumphantly and skipped off to class, his colourful tutu bouncing. Merrick had walked with Lelouch until she reached her class and then the two twins parted. It was the first time Lelouch was without any of his siblings and he felt terribly lonely and vulnerable.

Lelouch was very thin so he often received unwanted concern from the adults around him. He wasn't anorexic thin, but for a boy of his age to weigh only 1OO pounds, most would assume he wasn't healthy. However, Lelouch was very healthy. He may not have super strength or big muscles, but he could protect himself in a fight without the aide of his power.

"Too bad I'm not immune to the common cold," Lelouch muttered to himself and sniffled.

His first class of the day was Miss Santelli's Psychology Class. Lelouch had never attended school. Back in Venice, he and Merrick had been homeschooled, as Dahvie also had been. With the way they were looked down on and called disgusting creatures, it wasn't that bad an idea to have them homeschooled. In fact, Lelouch still believes that that had been what saved his life.

But with a positive comes a negative. Lelouch didn't know anything about public schools and what they taught. He had learned the basics of math, literature, science, and history. Dahvie had even taught him how to fight using any type of weapon and how to play several instruments.

Lelouch did not know what type of class this would be. He honestly thought the word 'psychology' to be a bit scary and he wasn't too sure if he wanted to take this class. Then again, he probably didn't have a choice in the matter, so he shuffled his feet in place, fiddled with his eyepatch twice, and finally entered the classroom.

It was mostly empty save for two other students who looked up at him as he walked over to the teacher's desk. He was a bit timid as he spoke.

"Hello. My name is Lelouch Clemenceau, I'm one of the new students here." He looked up at Miss Santelli and bit his bottom lip. Now what should he do? Could he sit wherever he pleased or did he have to wait to be shown his assigned seat?

Lelouch settled for standing there, shifting his weight from foot to foot and fixing his eyepatch every 7 seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Lydia stared at the other boy. Her hair was asleep at that moment, so she didn't think she looked too strange. Which, of course, may or may not make her stand out in this class.

Lydia sighed and turned back to the book she was reading, absentmindedly playing with a strand of her hair. She hadn't bothered to tell it to change, she'd just let it stay in its default position of deep purple down to her mid-back.

She hoped that class wouldn't start too soon. This book was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Lelouch shuffled his feet, glancing about the classroom. It was a spacious classroom with futuristic technology and several rows of steel desks with chairs that had cushions. The cushions looked comfortable, and Lelouch was truly awestruck about the entire classroom. He had never been to a classroom before, after all. When he was young, he thought classrooms would look boring and dull. But this classroom was the exact opposite.

Lelouch's eyes fell on a girl who was reading a book. She had been staring at him, but now she was reading the book on her desk. He wondered if she would be annoyed if he tried to say hello. What else was there to do?

Lelouch frowned and chewed on his bottom lip, and then sat in a desk at random. If he did have an assigned seat, he was sure the teacher would tell him. Miss Santelli wouldn't let him be made a fool on his first day, right? She would save him the embarrassment of sitting in another's seat. His first day at the academy would be good. All he needed to do was to stop worrying.

Lelouch turned in his seat and watched the sky outside the windows. He glanced over at the girl and shrugged his shoulders lightly, looking down at his feet and then back up at her.

"I'm Lelouch," he said in an attempt to be friendly. More students were filing into the classroom, but none of them shooed him out of the desk. He sighed with relief and fixed his eyepatch yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 am

Lydia's brain took a moment to register what Lelouch had said, in which she appeared to be ignoring him. After a couple seconds, though, she looked up. "Hm? Oh. Hi. I'm Lydia." She smiled at him. "Lydia Massie." Lydia stopped playing with her hair and, figuring anything else would be rude, slid a bookmark into her book and shit it.

(( ... I mean shut her book. I'm going to leave that typo because it's funny.))
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 am

((Bahahhahaa. xDD Chyess, leave it. It's quite amusing.))

Lelouch nodded and glanced about the classroom again. More students were taking seats seemingly at random, but Lelouch still feared he had taken someone's seat. He sighed softly and drummed his fingers on his desk, unable to get the song Dahvie had been singing out of his head.

"What book are you reading?" Lelouch asked Lydia, attempting to keep their conversation going.

Making small talk. One point for Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

"Umm ... " Lydia flipped the bok over and looked at the cover. "The Secret Hour. It's by Scott Westerfeld." She smiled at him. "I love it. It's like this weird modern-day fantasy. What kinds of books do you like?"

Lydia felt robotic saying that. She just wanted to get back to her book. But then again, this boy did seem kind of interesting. And she was determined to be polite. Lydia just sat there, smiling at Lelouch like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ChibiCharu

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Jessebelle smiled at her students as they made conversation.
"Just find a place to sit and don't be afraid. I won't bite," she laughed. "I would rather you guys just get comfortable with each other first for today. We won't work unless you guys want to!"
She was all for work but sometimes it was good to get to know who you were working with before you actually got to work. Jessebelle was all for that and she was all for opinions and advice as well. It was a student-teacher kind of bond with her and not just teacher says, teacher goes.
Getting out a few sheets of paper, she placed them at ever chair then went back to the front. On the board she wrote:

DO WHAT YOU FEEL. TODAY IS THE DAY TO KNOW WHO YOU WORK WITH AND TO FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE.

She wasn't so sure how this would work, but hopefully it would turn out good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/ChibiCharu
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Lelouch's eyebrows shot up. "Scott Westerfeld, hmm? He's one of my favourite authors," he said and chuckled. He paused to skim over the sheet of paper Miss Santelli was putting on all the desks and then glanced up at the board. So that was how public schools were like? The students could choose whether they did work or learn about the other students? Perhaps it was like that for only some classes.

"I like mystery novels. They're my favourite, but I also enjoy books like Scott Westerfeld's." Lelouch nodded to the book on Lydia's desk and then dug around in his backpack. After a few moments, he pulled out a hardcover novel with intricate patterns on the front. It was Leviathan, another novel by Scott Westerfeld.

"One of my favourites is this book. It's so different than what I'm used to." Lelouch shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Lydia looked at the Leviathan book. "Oh! I've heard of those books, but I've never really been interested in them. I mean, I guess they're too ... steam-punk-y for me? I dunno how to explain it." She shrugged. "Haven't read many mysteries, though. Whenever someone brings up that genre I think of Sherlock Holmes." She giggled. "I don't have much patience for old-timey books, so that's probably why." Lydia smiled at Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Lelouch threw back his head and laughed. "A lot of people are like that," he said after his laughter died down. He stretched his legs out in front of him, crossed his ankles together, then uncrossed them and crossed them again.

"But I don't read novels like Sherlock Holmes. The ones that I read are much more suspenseful and every page keeps you guessing." Lelouch sighed softly and began to drum his fingers on the cover of the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

"Hmm. To be honest, I've never read Sherlock Holmes, either." She looked down, feeling judgemental. "I just ... Eh. The classics don't appeal to me. I prefer sci-fi and fantasy stuff. Like this." She held up her book.

"Mysteries ... It's hard to think of them as non-Sherlock Holmes type. I've never really been into those." She just sat there, looked at him, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 am

Lelouch shook his head softly, the two long pieces of his lavender hair in the front moving with the motion.

"You must read one of them sometime. I can lend you one, if you want?" Lelouch offered with a lopsided grin. He hadn't expected to make a friend as quickly as this, or at least he hoped she would be his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:05 am

Lydia had a sudden impulse to do something that may or may not weird the other person out. She lowered her eyelids, grinned in an extremely goofy way, and said with the stupidest accent she could muster, "Well that'd just be dandy." but it came out sounding like "way-uhl thayuht'd juhst be dayundy." Lydia returned her face to its normal position and smiled at Lelouch hopefully.

((100th post, woo. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am

Juris sat quietly in the back and played with a stray piece of moonlight-coloured hair. This class was horribly boring. What was the point of learning psycology? It just meant she would recognise her own mental disorders. And the fac tthat people were making friends so easily? It wasn't fair. She sighed and concentrated on finishing a doodle. This one happened to be a well-drawn picture of hanging that damn lavever-haired Lelouch douchebag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:45 pm

For a moment, Lelouch just stared at Lydia with a blank expression. At first he didn't know how to respond to what Lydia just did, but he began to chuckle and then broke into peels of laughter. Once the laughter stopped, he brushed his bangs back and pulled off the eyepatch to wipe his eyes. For a moment, his right eye could be seen; a mere glimpse of the symbol glowing a bright green before he tied the eyepatch back on.

"What do you suppose we'll learn in this class anyway?" Lelouch asked, gesturing around the room with his left hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quite a dark doodle, wouldn't you say?" A pair of eyes looked up at Juris from the front of her desk. One was a cotton-candy pink and the other a neon blue. The single music note in each eye moved as Dahvie looked from the doodle back to Juris. He was crouched in front of the desk with his hands holding it on either side of his head and his lips had turned a dark crimson red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am

'Wh-what?' Juris' dark eyes got a little wider as she stared down this student with the heterochromia in the most unusual coliur. Being caught with her morbid dodles was something that Juris would never want to do, this is the sort of attention no one wants.
If she could have blushed, she would have. But her pale face never changed colours, it matched her hair. She looked like a ghost, with the chalky face & wide, dark eyes.
She looked at the other. What was he doing lurking in the back, catching glimpses of her notebook.
'I was just....bored. this class isn't much fun. Yet, anyways. ' She quickly closed the notebook, wondering if this guy would tell Lelouch that she was drawing macabre things about him. Gods, she hoped not.
'Anyways' The teacher droned on. It seemed interesting enough, but more interesting things were happening to Juris, sitting in the back row.
'Whats your name? I'm Juris.I just came to this school a few days ago. I'm still adjusting, and it's quite stressful here'
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am

Dahvie sat there, crouched in front of Juris' desk, and continued to stare at her for several moments before he stood up and flopped down into the vacant desk next to her.
"I'm Dahvie Clemenceau," he said after a moment of silence in which he had tried to listen to what the teacher was talking about, but their voice was quickly lost to Dahvie as he faced Juris and propped his chin up into the palm of his hand. He wondered if he should tell her Lelouch was his younger brother. The doodle didn't bother him or make him want to frighten Juris; he was simply curious as to whether or not if she knew that Lelouch was related to him.
"This school is a bit strange, I must admit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
My Dear Juliet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:30 am

Juris sat & absorbed what he said. 'Yeah, but even stranger than the school are the people.' I've met some of the strangest & most bizarre people I've ever seen here in just a few days. It's quite curious.'
She sat in her seat & shifted her weight to one side, crossing her legs & slouching down in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Dahvie began to drum his fingers on the desk and hum an unknown tune. His eyes flicked from student to student, each as different as the other. It was a strange thought to think that every mutant at Devon Academy was different from the other, but they all had that one connection: they were mutants. That was what linked everyone together; whether some thought it a curse or gift to be a mutant.
"It's surprising to know how many mutants there really are in this world," Dahvie murmured, his eyes following a music note that traveled up his arm in circles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Lydia laughed with Lelouch, glad that what she had just done had gone over well. She stopped laughing before him, though, and just sat there smiling at him.

When his eyepatch came off, she noticed his eye and frowned. "Umm ... I dunno." She sat there, wondering if it would be rude to ask about the eye and looking at him like she was trying to decide something. After about thirty seconds, she decided to go for it, but phrased her question carefully. "Um ... Would it be rude to ask about your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

The question caught Lelouch by surprise, although he had been waiting for the moment when it was asked.
"But you just asked about it, didn't you?" said Lelouch with a low chuckle. There was a long stretch of silence as Lelouch pondered how to start explaining; he drummed his fingers against the desk, bit his bottom lip as he thought, and then decided to do it the simple way.
"Well, my right eye isn't exactly, er ... Normal. You see, I can generate acid through touch or spray. And that symbol in my eye? It's the symbol for toxic, and it's also on my tongue, see?" Lelouch paused to show Lydia his tongue. It was all black except for the symbol on which was glowing a bright acid-green.
"Also, my fingernails constantly glow that same colour. When I do, erm ... Generate acid--or use my 'power', for lack of a better word--those tiny toxic symbols appear and move around, and my skin glows green. But that only happens when I do use my power," Lelouch added with a sheepish smile.
He knew his abilities weren't as amazing as most, like Dahvie's. He felt a bit awkward explaining but he also felt a strange relief as he realized that it felt good to explain about himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"I did?" Lydia frowned. "I'm sorry ... I guess I forgot."

She listened to Lelouch's explanation, her eyes growing wide. "That's cool," she said. "Much cooler than what I can do." She waited for him to ask, because she'd feel silly just explaining.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Lelouch's eyebrows raised and he sat forward, his elbows on his knees and his head tilted with a curiously delighted expression upon his face.
"What's that, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 pm

"Umm ... I'm not sure how to explain, so I guess I just have to ... " She made her hair snake down her arm again, just like she had when she was showing Merrick. " ... Show you." She smiled at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class   

Back to top Go down

Jessabelle Santelli's Psychology Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next