Devon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rp made for my awesometastilistic friends., D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cafeteria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

People eat here and everything's all new-techy and the tables float or something. (Okay they don't float but they're still cool.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303485653
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Lydia plopped down on a bench. On her tray was a piece of pizza, two sodas, an apple, and a banana. She peeled her banana and held it over her shoulder. Her hair grew down to her mid-back, turned purple, twisted around, and started eating the banana. Lydia just watched it eat. She'd never figured out exactly where the food went, but whatever. She just didn't like getting nipped on the back for not feeding her hair-snake-thing.

When it was done, Lydia wiped the ends of her hair off and ate her own food.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

The cafeteria was full of students laughing and talking as they ate their lunch. Several long tables stood next to each other in the cafeteria; some were already full while others only had a few students sitting in twos and threes around here and there.
Upon entering the cafeteria, one would not think that the Grimm brothers were related. As they walked to the line to get their lunches, several students watched them with interest. Though they should hardly be watching them when they had passed by several mutants with extraordinary appearances.
Godric Grimm shifted the case his keytar was safely protected in from shoulder to shoulder and hooked his thumbs into the back pockets of his black cargo shorts, rolling back and forth on the balls of his feet.
Beside him his brother Cedric ran a hand through his snow-white hair and ruffled it again for the fifth time they were standing in the lunch line. Unlike Godric, Cedric was restless. He couldn't stand in one place for more than five minutes; after so long he would have to start fidgeting with anything he could get his hands on.
"What do you suppose this school will be like, hm?" Cedric asked Godric with a gesture around them.
"I was wondering that a while ago," said Godric with a frown forming on his lips. He began to load up his tray with a sandwich, a bag of chips, a soda and a pickle. Cedric followed suit, except in place of a sandwich he had two slices of pizza and two sodas.
"It's different from the way Mother and Father taught us, isn't it? I wonder what we'll learn that we haven't already," Cedric continued the conversation passing a green apple back and forth between his hands. They paid for their lunches like all the other students and walked over to a table in the back, right in the corner near the tall windows letting the sunshine in. Neither Godric nor Cedric noticed the curious glances they kept receiving.
"If they will be teaching us what Father taught us already, it will be a waste of time," said Godric as he sat down on the bench opposite Cedric whom was sitting with his feet propped up on the table and his back resting against the cool glass of the window, balancing his tray on his knees.
"Ah well. Maybe the whole point of us enrolling here is to see what a real school is like," Cedric said as he took a large bite out of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Lydia watched the two boys in the cornor of the lunchroom. They looked ... Interesting. She wasn't sure what she meant by that yet. She watched them ignore the glances they got and she frowned. Do they want to make friends, she wondered, or are they too up-their-own-asses to care?

To Lydia, it seemed like the latter was more likely. Maybe it was just her, maybe she was just being judgemental, and she knew that. But she couldn't stop herself from thinking that.

She stopped looking at the two boys and scanned the lunchroom for Merrick and Lelouch, hoping that if she approached them they wouldn't reject her.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 pm

As Merrick emerged from the lunch line, Lelouch behind her, she scanned the lunchroom for a table to sit at. She thought of sitting outside on the grass when her eyes passed over Lydia and for a fleeting moment, Merrick felt a rush of joy. It was quickly crushed by worry; what if she wanted to sit by herself?
"Hey, Lelouch. D'you wanna sit with Lydia?" Merrick turned to face her twin, deciding that getting his opinion would settle her dilemma.
"Of course! Here I was thinking we'd have to sit with people we didn't know," Lelouch replied with a little laugh as they made their way to the table that Lydia sat at.
"Hi, Lydia!" Merrick said as they approached, a smile on her face that faltered for a moment as she asked, "Mind if we sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm

"Oh!" Lydia turned around and smiled at them. It was a huge smile, as she was happy to finally have friends someplace. "Not at all, please do!"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Merrick and Lelouch both sat down opposite Lydia, both wearing broad smiles that mirrored the other's.
"How has your day been so far?" Lelouch asked as he stabbed the straw into his apple juice box. Merrick was busy putting her grapes in a pile to the left of her tray and then began to slice her apple into eight pieces.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"Same ol', same ol'. Nothing interesting has happened. I think some chick made a pen explode in one of my classes, though. Can't remember which one." Lydia made a face. "What about you two lovely ladies?" She grinned at them both.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Lelouch looked appalled at being referred to as a 'lovely lady'. He huffed and acted as though he was entirely focused on cutting his sandwich in half.
Merrick laughed and shrugged her shoulders lightly, recounting her day so far.
"Well, there was a fight between two mutants again this morning. I don't think they have the same views when it comes to literature," Merrick added thoughtfully and ate a grape.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm

((Dammit Mandie, Now I want a sandwich. >_> I go get one.))

Lydia giggled at Lelouch's reaction, then turned to Merrick. "What? What about literature?" She frowned. "How come they were fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 pm

((Bahahahha! I want one too. xD Too bad we have no bread. Dammit.))

Merrick shrugged her shoulders as she popped another grape in her mouth and pierced it with one razor-sharp tooth.
"I suppose it's because of all the mutants this year. I mean, there are a lot more than there have been, apparently. Everyone just seems so tense being in a room packed with mutants whose powers can rival anyone else's."
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"Mm." Lydia took a bite of pizza. "It is ... Pretty tense. I agree. They should make the school bigger or something."
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 am

Gwen sat down next to Lydia, her hand wrapped with af fruit-roll up. "What's up, guys?" She grinned, oblivious to the fact that noon invited her to sit there.
Back to top Go down
https://devona.forumotion.com
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 am

Merrick blinked in surprise at Gwen's sudden appearance, but it was soon replaced with a bright smile.
"Hi, Gwen~ Did you hear about the fight that happened earlier? It was in my Literature class."
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 am

Gwen stood up in amazement, her hands running through her impossibly long hair in shock. 'No way! There was a fight? What kind of mutants had it?'
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Merrick shrugged her shoulders and played with the food on her plate.
"Well, it was probably something stupid, I imagine. And their powers probably rivaled each other, you know? There's been a lot of that going around."
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Gwen digested these thoughts for a second before answering. "The school should really do something. I don't like being in a school where I'm afraid I'll be hurt by fellow mutants. Not like I would cause a fight, but still.."
She sat back down, her flower pattered dress ruffling softly under her as she bi
t into a fresh gree
n apple.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"What can they do, though?" Lelouch asked, finally joining in on the conversation. He had finished his lunch and was fidgeting with his eyepatch once again.
"They can't exactly grab a handful of mutants and throw them out. Where would they go? I think that they should do something, yes. But there's not much that they can do, when you actually think about it." Lelouch shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Gwen looked at Lelouch with a wide-eyed expression as she took another bite into her apple. 'Well, I'm sure the headmaster could do something, what exatly he does, I don't know.' She held the apple away from her, and began taking the stem out. 'Im sure he'll figure something out, he's headmaster for a reason. I don't think these fights happening like this is good for the school's reputation.'
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

"It probably isn't. But the most that the headmaster has done is just giving out detentions, which that doesn't even help." Lelouch looked around the cafeteria. It was packed with mutants, some laughing and talking, while there were the few that Lelouch spotted that looked tense and annoyed. It would be a matter of time before the entire school broke out into fights.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Gwen sighed, she had no idea what to do. "I wonder what anyone could do to fix this problem, since the teachers aren't helping. Most mutants could bust out of detention if they wanted to.
Gwen looked around at the mutants in the cafeteria. Right now, things were peaceful, but who knows how long that will last? 'It seems like any second now everything will burst into chaos and fights. And that won't end well for anyone. We should do something!' She stood up with a dramatic pause, some mutants around them looked at her from her final last, loud words.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Lydia looked up from her pizza at Gwen's last words; She'd been eating it and had finally finished it.

Swallowing the last bite, she said, "Maybe the headmaster could ... " Lydia frowned. " ... I don't know what he could do that would be totally humane. He could ... I dunno, throw them in the dungeon or something, but ... " She shrugged. "That doesn't seem very ... nice," she finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Monstrosity

Rainbow Monstrosity

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Merrick stared up at Gwen with a mixture of interest and confusion on her face; what could she possibly have in mind that could help?
"Do what, exactly?" Lelouch asked, looking up at Gwen also. If there was anything they could do to help, he would do it. The problem was finding out what that something was to help.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

"What can we do? We're just a couple of kids. Kids with powers, yeah, but ... We don't know if there are people here who are ten times as powerful as us." Lydia sings. "I mean, I'd like to help, but ... " She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
My Dear Juliet
Admin
My Dear Juliet

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 am

Gwen sighed. 'I...don't know.'
She sat back down, wondering what to do.
'We could...cause problems and show the teachers how their methods aren't working.
I mean, serious problems.' She lowered her voice, afraid someone nearby might hear.
'We need to start a fight. One so bad that a building burns down or something.
Just prove that we need different methods.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cafeteria
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devon Academy  :: Devon Academy :: Character Profiles (important~!)-
Jump to: